Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I find it a bit morbid that she keeps talking about AFP shuffling off this mortal coil.Designing a room at MM to remember her by( ffs), wanting to get married soon before AFP dies,could be the last Christmas before AFP.......
What might, just might, be a good idea is to stop causing the woman so much worry.

Maybe Amy F Price have her head taxidermy put on the wall in Jett's bedroom like the stuffed toys 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16447044630890.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Cos she can't be arsed to spend the time to toilet train them. Its not rocket science you just put yourself out a bit with them and.... voila!
All her houses have been used like shit holes for animals. Cats shut in rooms with overflowing cat trays. Dogs shut in cages for days on end shitting with no food. The groom who did the story Joanne Hillman, spilled the beans years ago about the animals. Not the poor animals fault. They are treated dreadfully and either die or are left to fend for themselves in stables or garages. RSPCA do nothing.

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
She’s probably spending time with whoever her financial people are. Going through all the questions she’s likely to be asked. Have set answers, same as she grooms Harvey to answer. Liars need a good memory and if she is coked up, she will hopefully trip up. I still suspect she’s paid channel 4 cash over to Bankruptcy Trustees as a ‘goodwill’ payment. I’m not convinced a full financial audit has been carried out. Trustees have acted terribly up to now. Still can’t see how house and assets haven’t already been seized.
Trustees have had no control to do anything until this coming court case. They will present the evidence to the court and the judge will make their ruling. As far as I know no goodwill payments. She has had at least 4 chances to resolve the matter out of court and not responded, so that will not look good on her part, no matter what excuses she tries.

• Heart
Haha. Her Instagram story opening the freebie. She used to turn her nose up at things like that and wouldn't be interested and told me to keep it all instead!

On a separate note, I genuinely hope her creditors get the outcome they want. I'm slightly nervous, probably shouldn't show vulnerability because I have such a strong case but I know what she's capable of.
The best of luck to you, lovely. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jwren

VIP Member
Everything she is gloating about today is in relation to the BH, slapgate and drink driving...
Gloating about the mansion, putting hearts on him, talking about buying a flash car, talking about her happy place... why does this nasty piece of trash get away with it all?
Just imagine having to be her 24/7, she‘s one sad, lonely, crude, pathetic, manky dried up, cowardly has been. She‘s unattractive inside and out because she’s ruined her looks, she’s just a cheap, narcissistic, slapper. She mocked people for being on OF and now she’s so desperate she’s had to eat her words and join them, flashing her bits for pounds. She’s with a man that doesn’t love her, who‘s clearly using her for the little limelight (mostly not positive) she gets, her mother is dying, she’s all but lost her children, she’s lost many fans and along with that went further income because they’ve seen her for the vile person she really is.
So I would say all in all even though it’s disappointing that publicly she hasn’t got her comeuppance yet, her life is anything but wonderful no matter how she tries to play it and we should really thank our lucky stars we‘re not her! 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I’m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if she’s spiralled out of control even more so and doesn’t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she can’t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because she’s got to live with all the extra stress she’s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if that’s possible.
Are you kidding? KP doesn't give a stuff about her mother other than as a convenient card to play in the press, someone to dump her children on and a discreet cash stash. KP is incapable of loving anyone.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
she didn't get off with it. she got done for failing to provide information and was still banned. same out come just a different route. with all of it there is a big difference between getting off and there being a lack of evidence so no charges. people here don't seem to realise that.
I do think if Kris hadn’t lied/helped her with her story, she’d have been done for drink driving and more than likely been serving jail time after her latest drink, drugs, driving offences. That’s something Kris will have to live with because I don’t believe for one minute anyone else was driving her car when it crashed but her.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Exactly and we blame ourselves if our animals don't get it right cos it's our fault we haven't been consistent and present and we are the ones who need bloody training to show those little puppies/ kittens what to do....xx
Anytime I've had kits, you only have to plonk them in a clean tray, scrat their feet and they soon learn. My little one was funny as a kit, I was cleaning her tray out one morning and she actually climbed in the cat litter bag and crapped in there 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think Skankys got the first idea about any of it, she doesn't even wipe her own arse & shits where she likes 🤢

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Challenge for y'all on the thread tonight - what's the most positive thing you can say regarding KP - anything you can give her credit for?
It pains me to say it but the way she became a millionaire just by having big fake boobs. I remember way back in the day thinking she must be a great businesswomen making all this money, becoming a best selling author and living the high life. I’m embarrassed by that now I know what a skanky pile of crap she really is. She was just managed and moulded really well and as soon she was on her own she became what she always was underneath, an uneducated, narcissistic, rude, dirty trollop.

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
For all Alex Belfield fans on here. We won’t be hearing from him for 90 days as he has been taken off YouTube.😔

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Nope I’m not kidding, I think she’s a vile woman but I do think she loves her mum deep down in her own way and takes her for granted and I do believe she’s going to hurt like hell when she’s gone.
at this rate The Terminally Ill One is going to outlive her appalling offspring anyway

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Nope I’m not kidding, I think she’s a vile woman but I do think she loves her mum deep down in her own way and takes her for granted and I do believe she’s going to hurt like hell when she’s gone.
Not saying she doesn't love her Mum. But she will make sure she makes money from her death, instead of going away and grieve in private

• Sad

hugothebear

VIP Member
Right, I'm off to take time away from this.
It's not healthy to dislike someone as much as I hate this woman.

[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean, I despise this skanky bitch and I hope she looses everything

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Challenge for y'all on the thread tonight - what's the most positive thing you can say regarding KP - anything you can give her credit for?
Persuading Cole to get his dick out on only fans, for a heart breakingly small amount of money. Total humiliation, now that's a talent.

• Haha
  • Wow
She’ll also probably make her terminally ill mum attend with her too. For extra sympathy
With her oxygen machine gun thingy! :D

Speaking of AFP, all this talk of Skanky going off the rails because her mum is ill.....if Skanky is what I think she is, she won't really be bothered
when AFP dies. Remember what PTme said she overheard about Harvey, that someone would be doing her a favour if the house
burned down with Harvey in it. That was about her own child, she gave birth to! I strongly suspect she is sociopathic, people are either useful to her or not useful. I would predict that when AFP goes she will milk the publicity but little things she does will betray her true feelings. She will appear to be grieving and then do something most people wouldn't, like posing with her baps out as if everything is normal (for her).

The narc I know lost her mum a few years ago. She made a big show all over f/book of grieving but they hadn't spoken for years. Her mum had
even brought up her kids whilst she buggered off chasing the next man. She ended up causing a huge drama and fuss wanting to take over the funeral and put her choice of clothes on her mum, making it all about her in a sort of possessive act. Her adult children ( who viewed gran as mum) were distraught that she was making all these demands and after the funeral cut off contact from her completely. These narcissist, sociopath people always give themselves away.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jwren

VIP Member
All the very best to those involved (apart from KP of course) in the upcoming court case. Thoughts are with you and wishing for a positive outcome 💕

• Heart