Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Iโ€™m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if sheโ€™s spiralled out of control even more so and doesnโ€™t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she canโ€™t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because sheโ€™s got to live with all the extra stress sheโ€™s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if thatโ€™s possible.
Of course she will be upset when her mum goes, but she goes on as her losing her mother will be worse than if it happened to anyone else.her mum is 70 now , I had a friend who died in her early 30's , cancer, leaving 3 young kids without a mum, to me that is much more heart breaking. She's had nearly 5yrs now to prepare , she could have been doing so much more with her mother. She hardly sees her. My dad dropped dead when he was 70, totally out of the blue. Ruptured anuerysm, none of us got to say goodbye , it was horrific. She should spend as much time as she can with her now, even Amy's death is somehow turned round to be all about KP , it's how she will feel, she won't cope, poor katie, what about her other kids , . I have no idea if it's months or years she has left, but she shouldn't waste the time

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Of course she will be upset when her mum goes, but she goes on as her losing her mother will be worse than if it happened to anyone else.her mum is 70 now , I had a friend who died in her early 30's , cancer, leaving 3 young kids without a mum, to me that is much more heart breaking. She's had nearly 5yrs now to prepare , she could have been doing so much more with her mother. She hardly sees her. My dad dropped dead when he was 70, totally out of the blue. Ruptured anuerysm, none of us got to say goodbye , it was horrific. She should spend as much time as she can with her now, even Amy's death is somehow turned round to be all about KP , it's how she will feel, she won't cope, poor katie, what about her other kids , . I have no idea if it's months or years she has left, but she shouldn't waste the time
Just coming in here cos this has triggered me... I found my dad dead.. my eldest son was with me ...my life has never been the same.. but I get on with stuff for everyone around me and for my family who don't deal with this well. Grow up Pricey...see to your kids you selfish utter cow and pay your debts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Jwren

VIP Member
I completely understand where youโ€™re coming from my brother died when he was just 15 and I was 12, he meant the absolute world to me. My childhood ended the day he left this world, itโ€™s something you never get over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Laidees and Gennelmen, are you aware that we now have a Lee Purkiss with us? Whether or not it's OUR Lee Purkiss time will tell!

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 when will we know what time her case starts? I hope it runs for the full 3 hours allocated to it. I hope it's the longest 3 hours of her life. I hope she is forced to give answers & not excuses.
It will be posted later on their website, I will put it on here when itโ€™s issued. It will also state which judge etc. I imagine it will be for the full 3 hours, letโ€™s hope she can keep her attention that long, as last time she was fiddling and applying makeup during the hearing ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ (Yes, she actually asked Carl to pass her makeup and he did) ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Wonder what is happening to her CS and if she has finished it? I thought they were going to Maldives with her friend after BH but she has not bragged about it ( or has probation said no)
I notice her mate Ryan, who said about the holiday is in Thailand at the moment.

• Wow
  • Angry

Kitten3081

If Cole is wanting to do professional shoots for OF like his manky Mrs, will he also be writhing around on Princessโ€™s bed? ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I made this and realised his head didn't fit in the pic lool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x.
Even little fox had to laugh at his Richmond ๐Ÿ˜„ x

Resizer_16445841037680.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
๐Ÿค” Do you think heโ€™s going to be her legal representative with that comment and his man bag๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
AD402B60-640D-4C33-A933-82090B6FBCBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi.

It is sad that in UK has been many cover ups for criminals (Katrina is being covered and looked after) when Mr Purkiss did 3 months jail for dropping a cig on the floor (and not paying the fine). Amy and the rest are enablers they always have been and always will be. Rich powerful in UK CAN and DO cover up for people even in courts (Sir Jimmy Saville, Sir Cyril Smith. 10-100 other names - only mentioning those names because was coverups on them also).

Katrina WILL walk away on Monday again even her latest 'thing' (would you call it a 'boyfriend'? it cant be fiance as ring was stolen......).

The Anna Kennedy 'Charity' OBE whatever enables the cocaine taker Price also. We have read many good things on here about Katrina Infield but the best posts are from lady who does the special photos Pom X.

Do not hold your hopes up (sadly) for Monday :(. Katrina is protected. People like to follow orders. Not lose their jobs...

@Pom Bear You have been on top form the past couple of days! Just what we need on here a bloody good laugh x

Donโ€™t want to overly critique your work Pom , because it is genius .

But I think that pole should be an asparagus spear ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you all very much love Pom ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ xx.

Here you are lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16446862875130.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Stumbled across a screenshot on the Twitter just now, thought it was something from Dr Who, but no itโ€™s Skanky on a Quad Bike filming MMโ€ฆDidnt watch MM so this is my first viewing of an unfiltered high def image of the Skankyโ€ฆ.WTF has happened to her face, especially that nose. I know itโ€™s an unflattering shot into the wind, but OMG her face is totally wrecked from what it was, isnโ€™t it. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

A8C82EEC-3D63-4443-802D-8CC2288FB1EA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@DC16 when will we know what time her case starts? I hope it runs for the full 3 hours allocated to it. I hope it's the longest 3 hours of her life. I hope she is forced to give answers & not excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

itsjustt

Thread title suggestion

Wont do as she's told, looking haggard and old, still swanning around with carl the cuckold.

Sorry it's early

• Haha
Reactions: 41