Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

racing stripes

I’m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if she’s spiralled out of control even more so and doesn’t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she can’t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because she’s got to live with all the extra stress she’s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if that’s possible.
I tend to disagree with this, Katie only thinks about Katie she loves the fact her mother isn’t well it effectively gets her to play the sympathy card she loves to pull out and note how she always makes everything about herself. Oh boo hoo my mums got a terminal illness she was saying years ago it was her last Christmas. I’m not without compassion my own mother had a terminal illness and I certainly didn’t go for the pity party and attention seeking she cannot do without.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Regardless of Monday, she's still got a lot going on, the house, slapgate, text to Kieran re Michelle, slapgate, accusing Kieran of underage rape. No way she'll get away with all of it. She's still on a suspended sentence, still in total denial about her addictions. She's going down, but slowly, like an amial getting attacked in slow motion on a David Attenborough documentary.
Losing the house will affect her the most, she'll be reduced to sofa surfing with her violent boyfriend, nothing to show for her life.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I do have an observation though…
If she’s staying at the MM how come she’s not showing the place, all the pics are close ups and none really showing the background or showing the newly decorated house off?! I don’t get it? If I was over the moon I’d show it off. But the only room she’s shown off since is her disgusting pink sex OF parlour which is her 14 year old daughters ffs.
Nothing makes sense. And why aren’t her dogs toilet trained? I’d be mortified if my dogs were not toilet trained 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s just a reflection of her own poor hygiene and a complete lack of respect for nice things. It makes me cringe.

thedogatemysandal

Getting it in early, but thread suggestion…

Katie Price #123 More surgery, it’s getting silly. At least she still has Cole and his skinny willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I can't stop laughing at this pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's the most desperately tragic pic I think I've ever seen 🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂 PLEASE for the love of all things holy, somebody stop her 🙈 What look was she going for there 🤷🤦 is she constipated? Is it supposed to be a sexy pout? The horns on her forehead are coming along nicely now 👍 her nose is heading off in a completely different direction to her mouth 🤷 those poor scarred over inflated boobs. I think you could pop those with a pin now 😬
I really, really want to feel sorry for her. But then I remember she's a poisonous slack pantied old trollop. AND she's doing her glamorous granny shots on her teenage daughters bed 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Facehugger

VIP Member
Dogs are not toilet trained .... cos she's not toilet trained ... 43 and still doing more poos outside than my French bulldogs and cats put together... someone needs get a proper scooper for her...
I'm not doing it ... I've enough shite to clear up ...🤣😇🥰
Do you know, it's bloody sheer laziness, anyone who gets a pup just needs to put in a few weeks work & it's done. I set alarms & got mine up every hour & put them out, praised when they performed, used the command words I wanted to use for various functions. I just increased the time in between putting out day by day,

Bar one accident when I wasn't quick enough putting out, my latest was trained in 3 feckin weeks, and over the next few weeks with me reiterating the command words every time, I got him to poo and wee on command where I wanted him to perform every time by 5 months old. It's bloody easy and every responsible dog owner has no excuse not to do it. 😡

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
Fucking lock the nasty cunt up playing on MH....Laughing all the time and getting away with shit and then gets a series on TV .Who has she got influence with. If it was the general public we would be inside by now..She makes me fucking sick horrible ugly fucker. Sorry sometimes I have to rant...feeling better now, have a nice day 😊.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
They have both been extremely quiet this week. I wonder if she will pull the very sick card on Monday to avoid court.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

WillowTree21

VIP Member
All her houses have been used like shit holes for animals. Cats shut in rooms with overflowing cat trays. Dogs shut in cages for days on end shitting with no food. The groom who did the story Joanne Hillman, spilled the beans years ago about the animals. Not the poor animals fault. They are treated dreadfully and either die or are left to fend for themselves in stables or garages. RSPCA do nothing.
Now in The Mirror, ‘Katie Price dubbed ‘incredible mum’ taking Harvey on quad bike ride! Jeez, no helmet. What ever she does, she comes up smelling of roses. Makes me heave🙈🙀🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I doubt she does coke to get high any more. It’s a means for her to cope during the day. It’s becomes less about the high as the addiction takes hold, I’ve known a few people to get addicted to it and they won’t get out of bed without a line. Some get so paranoid they rarely leave the house. KP’s resilience to drugs must be so strong . Especially when you consider all the surgery, I would think she is on a cocktail of stimulants and downers to function on a level. It would take a lot for her to have a huge blowout like on slapgate and crash day.
That's some very fair points and I agree with all of them. I reckon the coke will just be, as you say, to keep her well and functioning. I bet it's the pain meds that's really got her in a vice-like grip.

But remember Alex is now bankrupt too, so anything he gets will go straight to his creditors 😔
She's chasing the dragon, her exes are chasing a dream and the bailiffs are chasing all of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BilboHolmes

Do we think she has seriously moved on to crack ?
I think so. First the lip burns- that’s a crack pipe (doesn’t matter how fancy it is, it’ll burn if you’re not careful).
Second, lots people who do coke don’t get addicted. But a really good number do become reliant and then addicted. Once you’ve stopped getting your high from regular coke, someone will suggest to you crack- it’s cheaper and gives a bigger high. You can also make it at home easily once you’ve got the stuff, so no one knows you’re doing crack
Third, if she’s really run out of money, crack is soooo much cheaper. I’ll bet Crawls still enjoying the coke but Krusty has moved on to crack. (I know this because i skirted briefly around these things- my drugs of choice were booze which lead to other things. Once you get into recovery, you meet ALL sorts and encounter all addictions).
I have a friend who is fighting crack and now heroin addiction (this person is beautiful, kind, well loved, it can hit anyone of us!), they’re on methodone but also doing H, constantly asking everyone for sweet foods and high salt/fat junk…isn’t that all Krusty eats?! Didn’t mean to waffle, but it’s the only area I have any knowledge of😂😂😂
🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37