Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another total lack of talent ,charisma and self awareness.

Reactions: 24
They would probably cock their leg up on that stoopid spool as well

Reactions: 17
Another total lack of talent ,charisma and self awareness.
His photography skills also left a lot to be desired but what I will say in defence of the Beckham family my friend is an air hostess and they were on her plane and she said they were all very polite and actually quite humble, also they put all their rubbish in the bins provided.

Reactions: 29
My daughter's friend who is an air hostess said Skanky was on one of her flights. When asked what she'd like to drink it was "get me", no please or thank yous.
I find it hard NOT to say please or thank you, manners just comes out your mouth naturally - well, it does for us NORMAL Folks!

Reactions: 48
I completely agree about manners, also they cost nothing and often mean a lot to the person on the receiving end. She really is one rude, vile human being.

Reactions: 28
Absolutely,
I think I even say please and thank you when I'm being sarcastic or not nice to someone...

Reactions: 22
Can be a sole trader using the name, so Joe bloggs t/a p p Fencing (without Ltd).

Reactions: 9
Surely we're due the big pregnancy announcement soon? You know, the baby she's most definitely having this year. I'm not sure what happened with the 1 she was definitely having last year.....or the 1 she was having with Kris

Reactions: 29
Surely we're due the big pregnancy announcement soon? You know, the baby she's most definitely having this year. I'm not sure what happened with the 1 she was definitely having last year.....or the 1 she was having with Kris
Please Lord no.She’s following some IVF thing on her insta, so I don’t think she’s given up on that. I m hoping it’s just some Pricey smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm wondering......maybe she should ditch Crawl for Lee Purkiss Maybe they could be TV's new loveable criminal couple telling Susanna on GMB how she knew he was 'the one' when their eyes met across the crowded court room waiting area

Reactions: 34
If Pwicey is involved it will be a shit sandwich

Reactions: 14
If Pwicey is involved it will be a shit sandwich
Ha ha ha ha Spinal Taps album review Shark Sandwich, more like shit sandwich, I would love it for any of you to know what I’m banging on about. brings back the old recording studio days of yesteryear.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.