Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I got bored and did some googling. Never seen the sex tape before. I always thought Dane was before Dwight but she’s pregnant in the video? Can’t see her OF taking off as you can easily find nudes of her 😏

Reactions: 12
Thank you @Hampshire Hog ❤❤

So, I finally built up the courage to go for a look on twitter after no dreams nightmares the past couple of nights... and after dry heaving everywhere I looked closer (I'm dead brave me but with great VIP power comes great responsibility and all that) and he's definitely elongated his lil chopper!
It's a very poor show especially compared next to Kieran's beautiful member.

I think I will need a sedative to help sleep tonight after seeing that.
See! I said that and I studied the photo too :LOL: i never knew Kieran had posted his too?

ffs doesn’t anyone famous keep it in their pants. Now off to google :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so I got bored and did some googling. Never seen the sex tape before. I always thought Dane was before Dwight but she’s pregnant in the video? Can’t see her OF taking off as you can easily find nudes of her 😏
I've never seen it either, but from what I gather she was pregnant with Dane's baby which she aborted at 6 months as she suspected he was cheating!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh don't tell me that! I'm just about to have my tea 🤢 I am definitely not googling that!!!

@MrsCranky thank you ❤❤🐾🐾 hope you're doing well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think baddy,there are not too many shitface vids of her,obviously has friends in ’high places’ I think.
Think friends in “high places” is true otherwise she would be in jail. Most trashy and drunken videos have been posted by members of the public.She must have dirt on a lot of people.

Reactions: 16
Dane got a lucky escape, she was obsessed with him for ages, he was the first Pete in that regard

Reactions: 19
I've never seen it either, but from what I gather she was pregnant with Dane's baby which she aborted at 6 months as she suspected he was cheating!
If true that is bleeping horrendous. How would she get away with that? I can see her doing it though 😩 She is a bleeping demon.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.