Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY ... OHHH WHY ... do I do this .... every single flipping time! ... of course I went down the rabbit hole AGAIN, and googled her nude pics .... WILL I EVER LEARN ... seems not :sick::sick:😖😖🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31
121# Surgery infection , Carl’s erection , Harvey deflection , Tattler’s detection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
With respect I don't think you have ever looked after anyone with as complex needs as Harvey. I've had some with complex needs who will just take their clothes off in public because of sensory issues. I've tried my best to to put them back on and they won't so end up covering with a towel and back to the car. This took hours , these are fully grown adults who are usually stronger than you and if they really don't want to do something they won't. They still have the same rights to go out same as me and you, we just made the best of the situation.

You could have a urine water bottle whether he would use it or want too is a different matter. If he's never used one it could take months of desensitisation to even consider it due to his ASD. He apparently likes to smear so incontinence underwear might not be the best idea if he can get by without using it.

I think KP is a 100 percent crap mother who exploits Harvey but it was mostly the fault of the person who filmed it and uploaded it. I would have contacted the police if I saw this ! People with complex needs can be unpredictable and you can't predict what's going to happen sometimes.
Sorry but your comment is anything but ‘with respect’, you know nothing about me or who I’ve cared for but what I will say is if you can get out of a car and pull your pants/trousers down you can be taught from a young age how to use a bottle specifically to urinate in, if only sometimes. Also you can make regular stops to lesson the likelihood of this happening to save in this case Harvey’s embarrassment. You belittle what Harvey is capable of as we’ve seen for ourselves. What I do agree with you on is this should never have been filmed, let alone posted on SM but this is the world we live in and another reason to protect Harvey if only by covering him up with a blanket if this is a regular occurrence.

Also please don’t put words in my mouth NEVER, nor would I say they didn’t have the same rights as us, or shouldn’t go out, I find that deeply offensive. What I’m saying is his needs should be better catered for to protect him and save him from embarrassment, even more so because he’s in the public eye.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi all, I'm new here, been lurking for a while and I am thoroughly enjoying the forum!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This is hilarious Anna K also posted this today, perhaps she should have DM to KP after her public insults to Emily and Michelle. Talk about double standards!
Seriously? duck right off with that 1 Anna K. After the way your mate's behaved pftttttt 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 31
' got a roast dinner sunday soak in the bath'

Probably the first bath she has had this year.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It was filmed yesterday, you're right there.
The person seen in the reflection without the bandage/dressing is not Skanky.
It's a staff member at his college.
She's on a facetime call.
Listen to her. You can hear it's a call & she's not in the room with him. His body language also indicates she's on a facetime call.
The staff member is holding the phone for Harvey

You're not fooling me Skanky, sorry 🙄
I'm wondering has the college banned KP and CW from filming in the college? I don't recall a video since the carrot cake video.

Reactions: 38
Anna K posted this today, so it seems she’s still in with her. 😶
So Skanky can drink/drug/drive, lose main custody of her kids due to her hedonistic feckless behaviour, owe numerous people a massive amount of money, as she constantly fails to pay her way in this world, send abusive threatening msgs to ex husbands partners, and generally be a complete twit most of the time, but It’s all ok, cos Harvey 🤷🏽‍♀️

Honestly I detest these enablers like this Anna K, that suck-up to Skanky, no way do they not know what she is, but it’s all excused cos Harvey.

Please bankruptcy hearing bring her down, so sick of the circus that is her life, and the clowns that help her perpetrate the never ending cycle of crap. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Anna K posted this today, so it seems she’s still in with her. 😶
Anna K strikes me as someone who loves the publicity and is only in the charity business (yes business) for herself. Wonder how much she's earning out of it, tidy sum maybe.

Reactions: 44
This is the post from Beclinic where KP had her surgery, they‘ve also tackily linked a Katie and Peter Andre song (I’ve had the time of my life) to their post, completely inappropriate and unprofessional as far as I’m concerned.
Carl will love it....not

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KatiePrice#121 WTH...is in KP's pants, it looks larger than whats crawling out of Carls, in his pics on Only Fans

Sorry best I can come up with, maybe I should have a few nips first lol
Does she. . . ahem. . . dress to the right? 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna K strikes me as someone who loves the publicity and is only in the charity business (yes business) for herself. Wonder how much she's earning out of it, tidy sum maybe.
Funny you say that, I got the exact same impression when I met her. What can she gain? How much can she get her name in the media? She's quite narcissistic to me. Yes she cares about her sons but something was off to me!

Reactions: 51
I think his carer had white nails too at the awards…
Good spot 🕵️‍♀️ It could be Kalela holding the phone for the call. One thing's for sure, it definitely isn't Skanky. If she had been in his room with him she'd have been filmed with him or taken a million pics to bombard us with.
@DC16 it really looks like finally something is going on with regard to protecting Harvey. She certainly isn't seeing him every weekend like she lied to the GMB arse lickers about.
There have been no new pics with any of her kids for some time now. I think that's telling us all we need to know.
Surely all this slapgate with Crawl will have to come out eventually? It's got to be 1 of the worst kept secrets in the 'showbiz industry'.
And if she continues on in her happy perfect life with 'the one', her prinz chow min, how will she explain the constant lack of her children's presence? How can she fool the 'great mum' plebs if she has absolutely no new pics because she has no contact?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Funny you say that, I got the exact same impression when I met her. What can she gain? How much can she get her name in the media? She's quite narcissistic to me. Yes she cares about her sons but something was off to me!
Interesting... yeah the same strikes me about a lot of these "charity figureheads", hunger for publicity and adulation as well as money. I can think of some charity bosses who have been exposed in the last few years, and I'm sure there's plenty more up to no good.

Good spot 🕵️‍♀️ It could be Kalela holding the phone for the call. One thing's for sure, it definitely isn't Skanky. If she had been in his room with him she'd have been filmed with him or taken a million pics to bombard us with.
@DC16 it really looks like finally something is going on with regard to protecting Harvey. She certainly isn't seeing him every weekend like she lied to the GMB arse lickers about.
There have been no new pics with any of her kids for some time now. I think that's telling us all we need to know.
Surely all this slapgate with Crawl will have to come out eventually? It's got to be 1 of the worst kept secrets in the 'showbiz industry'.
And if she continues on in her happy perfect life with 'the one', her prinz chow min, how will she explain the constant lack of her children's presence? How can she fool the 'great mum' plebs if she has absolutely no new pics because she has no contact?
The "great mum plebs" will be fooled by anything, even what's been in the papers to date hasn't put them off and they're still gushing about amazing mothering skills and JYY trackies on IG/FB.

Reactions: 24
That's the impression I have of her too, after the money and uses anyone who can help her get it.

Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but on her IG post she is talking to Harvey about how he “ I LOVE IT! “ ( ed ) the awards ceremony and being on stage. Again, part of him being her performing monkey 😡. Then she goes on to say, shall we go to a nightclub next? to which he says “ OH YES MUMMY “ who do you want to go with? “ YOU AND CARL MUMMY “. Now, the cynical part of me knows she is doing this purely as a wind up as knows it will anger people, but ( as she says ) never underestimate the Pwicey…… as there is no depths to which she won’t stoop.
He actually said mummy, Kalela (his carer) & then Crawl last 🤣🤣.
She's already taken him to a club. It was absolutely disgusting. I think was maybe 16/17 🤔 I think she was doing an appearance or maybe she just grabbed a mic to gob off in 🤷 she was pissed & off her head as usual. I think it might have been when she was screeching about having sex with Turkish men? And then referenced Pete you bleep by saying about sex with Greek men 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
#thread121 Keiran has a sexy dick. Carl Woods has a skinny pencil prick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.