Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, new to the thread but have read the past few in their entirety, I’m normally over on Bewful Young Girls thread. Anyway I’ve seen it mentioned a few times that she drank abs did drugs when pregnant with Harvey (and the others maybe?) Is it speculation or is there any evidence of it? Want to have a nosy. TIA xx
Im usually there too - are you thinking might be similar issues with hers?

Reactions: 12
I’d like to see that , where would I find it please ?
And yes , so many parallels , Skanky is sure to end up going the same way too
I've seen a couple about her including one where she took the camera crew back to the trailer park to meet her family. It was real redneck country. "Making moonshine honey!" They like Skankies lot were all free loading off her and she admitted they were bleeding her dry. SheReally sad, she was a far nicer person than Katie.
I don't think she could have been pregnant at time as was filmed in may 2004 and junior was born june 2005 . Here's a press pic of her from the show. She looks off her face
Don't remember the show but I do remember her being all over the Sunday papers heavily pregnant and falling down some very steep steps top to bottom drunk. I never took any notice but remember my mum saying how terrible it was.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I've seen a couple about her including one where she took the camera crew back to the trailer park to meet her family. It was real redneck country. "Making moonshine honey!" They like Skankies lot were all free loading off her and she admitted they were bleeding her dry. SheReally sad, she was a far nicer person than Katie.

Don't remember the show but I do remember her being all over the Sunday papers heavily pregnant and falling down some very steep steps top to bottom drunk. I never took any notice but remember my mum saying how terrible it was.
I'm sure many moons ago I seen a clip that some random guy filmed shagging her while she was quite far along with H!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If this is a photo from today, head bandage is off..
Course it is, I doubt she even needed it on at that awards thing, it was all purely for her own vanity & to make it all about me, me, me.

I fail to see though how she's done anything other than made herself look a dummy again, if she'd had an accident or emergency surgery for some life threatening condition and bravely rocked up in her bandages so as to not let her son down, then fair do's BUT it was cosmetic surgery, a lifestyle choice made by her!!!! 🀷

Reactions: 37
Congratulations to Harvey, his carers and nannies have got him to where he is today and he wouldn't be who he is without them.

We'll done Pwicey, give Harvey another hard, heavy object to launch across the room when you've pissed him off for the 10th time in a minute!
Well said PTme, she takes all th3 credit and she's done none of the work. There's 101 things she could've done rather than look a that in a hat. I'm sure kanye or Kim could've sorted her with a pair of tights to cover her face. It's all for attention, poor Harv. If that face gets stretched any more she will have one of her weird nipples as her new mole. I

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

This article was pretty scathing of her at the time

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
See! I said that and I studied the photo too :LOL: i never knew Kieran had posted his too?

ffs doesn’t anyone famous keep it in their pants. Now off to google :LOL:
Well I’ve found far too much with Kieron in, I don’t know how anyone would want to sleep with him, doesn’t anyone have any dignity these days? :sick:
then I stumbled across KP and the sex tape with the toe and another one, sad to say that girl has suffered a lot of abuse in her life as she just has cold dead eyes in those tapes, it’s not right.

Reactions: 6
She has a history of drugs and drink since she was in her 20s but wants make out she doesn’t have a problem

Reactions: 21
Here we go for those wanting to see them. All perfectly normal behaviour. Topless $lag of a mother draped all over her then 17 year old son.
Is there an assumption by KP/others that "because he's intellectually disabled it's ok"? Just can't see it happening with say Junior or another 17 year old lad, they'd be too embarrassed.

Reactions: 20
Just looked up brow lift it say you need to keep pressure bandage on for 24/48 hrs so she didn’t need that bandage on it was t show off

Reactions: 17
Is there an assumption by KP/others that "because he's intellectually disabled it's ok"? Just can't see it happening with say Junior or another 17 year old lad, they'd be too embarrassed.
But what if it was a dad & disabled daughter! Their would be bedlam 🀬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.