Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" its all for mummy"

Probably the only time the bint has ever told the truth in her !ife.The article was written right after Harvey she launched uptheir clothing

Screenshot_2022-02-06-18-59-20-362.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tattlers can anyone help an old girl out with her memory. Was chatting with the other half about KP today (it's raining here and we're bored) we both vaguely remember an incident years ago on the first season Hell's Kitchen, Angus Deayton was hosting and KP was a guest diner, she comes prancing down the steps to be interviewed at the end of the show, pissed as Dickens and falls down the last few steps, I remember her as being heavily pregnant at the time and remember being shocked, but I can't find any reference online. Does anyone else remember this or has she so infiltrated my subconscious that I'm madder than I previously believed and imagined this?
I don't think she could have been pregnant at time as was filmed in may 2004 and junior was born june 2005 . Here's a press pic of her from the show. She looks off her face

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie Price #121 Cole has got an asparagus dick it’s only his brain that’s coarse and thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Re: Harvey being ‘caught short’ in public…
Whatever the right or wrongs of this situation the person who should be truly ashamed is whoever filmed it. Poor Harvey. It breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Anna K should hang her head in shame. Especially advertising the clothes range. Clearly CRAWL taking the P out of Harvey too, has no impact on her either. Useless woman.
Biffa was behaving as if it was a lads night out with that prick Chris

Good Morning

OK, who can come up with the best caption for this picture ??
"I know I ain't no Egghead - I just look like one"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You and Dazzler are very observant.
What was the point of the stupid helmet bandage over the wig thing.It can’t just be stitches.Hair transplant?
I looked up brow lift, it's done along the hairline, I'm sure it said bandage can come off 24hrs after, this should be interesting is she gonna look like a startled Mr Spock.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is weird, and worse imagine calling the paps to set up these photos "take topless photos of me and my teenage son in the pool" - only a very cold warped mind would do it.
The media is a cesspit of creeps and weirdos looking for vulnerable people to exploit and make money from. Nice people don't succeed in the media.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't think she could have been pregnant at time as was filmed in may 2004 and junior was born june 2005 . Here's a press pic of her from the show. She looks off her face
Great, she's just infested my subconscious like some kind of brain fungus or woodworm then
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
KP and her granny fanny,
Carl and his skinny willy,
pay for that you're really silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I read somewhere last night (it was late and I'd had 1 or 5 vinos) that Skanky's had lipo on her stomach again and a brow lift that's why she looked like an American Footballer on Friday night.

ETA: I'm A MF VIP!!! 🎉🥳 woohoo I luvvv it!
Well done Love Pom 💖😀🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16441764167060.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how many men she's had sex with? How many blow jobs she's given? How many abortions has she really had because she doesn't seem to have ever used contraception.
I know it's a new age of sexual freedom for women, but to me it's just sordid.
Sorry if my opinion isn't shared with everyone, but it's how I was brought up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Latest on itsasham. I feel for Harvey, dont think he has any idea what hes being signed up to do.

View attachment 1043601
Wheres this lads advocate? Who the hell is supposed to be looking after him???? Is he making a wage or as I would suspect paying for his mams drugs, booze, hols and plastic surgery!

H can't control his contenence needs. He doesn't give you enough warning, he'll just announce that he's going to do it.
I know of someone with incontinence and especially since corona more public toilets are now closed for good as councils are bust. so disabled people etc are even more isolated now and when they do go into town they have to pee wherever they can :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
God she comes across terribly, why did they have her on Loose Women? Me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Wow what a liar. When she was expecting Harvey, She was constantly off her face in China Whites and other bars and clubs in London. Spent her time living between her mothers home in Brighton and her make up mates Sally’s near London. Saw her pissed in a bar n Brighton a couple of days before she had Harvey.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Wow what a liar. When she was expecting Harvey, She was constantly off her face in China Whites and other bars and clubs in London. Spent her time living between her mothers home in Brighton and her make up mates Sally’s near London. Saw her pissed in a bar n Brighton a couple of days before she had Harvey.
She cant deny that she was drinking and snorting while preggers. Here is the proof.

Just got to look at the state of it.

35F8D63B00000578-3675208-image-m-274_1467725792967.jpg
37281076-9088863-Changed_Katie_Price_has_revealed_her_alter_ego_Jordan_makes_her_-m-34_1608994...jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.