Katie Price #120 Katie's in a downward spiral but Cole's dick pic is going viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY ... OHHH WHY ... do I do this .... every single flipping time! ... of course I went down the rabbit hole AGAIN, and googled her nude pics .... WILL I EVER LEARN ... seems not :sick::sick:😖😖🤮🤮
I did the same Anna and so wish I hadn’t. My eyeballs are on their second bleach rinse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anna K posted this today, so it seems she’s still in with her. 😶
Anna K should hang her head in shame. Especially advertising the clothes range. Clearly CRAWL taking the P out of Harvey too, has no impact on her either. Useless woman.

Reactions: 29
With respect I don't think you have ever looked after anyone with as complex needs as Harvey. I've had some with complex needs who will just take their clothes off in public because of sensory issues. I've tried my best to to put them back on and they won't so end up covering with a towel and back to the car. This took hours , these are fully grown adults who are usually stronger than you and if they really don't want to do something they won't. They still have the same rights to go out same as me and you, we just made the best of the situation.

You could have a urine water bottle whether he would use it or want too is a different matter. If he's never used one it could take months of desensitisation to even consider it due to his ASD. He apparently likes to smear so incontinence underwear might not be the best idea if he can get by without using it.

I think KP is a 100 percent crap mother who exploits Harvey but it was mostly the fault of the person who filmed it and uploaded it. I would have contacted the police if I saw this ! People with complex needs can be unpredictable and you can't predict what's going to happen sometimes.
If she has put in as much effort as she has done with Harvey's language use, she probably encouraged him to get naked in public and defecate as she will have thought it was hilarious ( even does it herself apparently). There are people that do the same with pets when they are smaller, then when they become older it's a huge problem as you can't control them physically at all and people dump the pets. KP seems to treat humans and animals the same way.

I'm not denying dealing with someone like Harvey is hard but at the end of the day he and others will suffer by him being in public in a compromising position. What about little kids that may be exposed to a naked adult male and whatever he is doing at the time? She was responsible for that and she has failed more than once going by reports on here. At some point you need the correct people to care for someone like Harvey if the parent can't do it. Thankfully that happens now!

• Sad
Anna K posted this today, so it seems she’s still in with her. 😶
Yep she doesn't half get a good few mentions in on a single tweet. I think sometimes integrity goes out the window if it interferes with publicity and money making

Coles being very quiet , no posts since Friday night at the awards . Unless hes busy making OF posts before he takes off his new shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank duck I haven’t looked.I think I may be🤢🤢So Carls long bean can duck right off.
I didn't look it up either until some 'kind' person chose to post it on here. I must admit I had to enlarge the photo tho. Carry on. as you were. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattlers can anyone help an old girl out with her memory. Was chatting with the other half about KP today (it's raining here and we're bored) we both vaguely remember an incident years ago on the first season Hell's Kitchen, Angus Deayton was hosting and KP was a guest diner, she comes prancing down the steps to be interviewed at the end of the show, pissed as Dickens and falls down the last few steps, I remember her as being heavily pregnant at the time and remember being shocked, but I can't find any reference online. Does anyone else remember this or has she so infiltrated my subconscious that I'm madder than I previously believed and imagined this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If she has put in as much effort as she has done with Harvey's language use, she probably encouraged him to get naked in public and defecate as she will have thought it was hilarious ( even does it herself apparently). There are people that do the same with pets when they are smaller, then when they become older it's a huge problem as you can't control them physically at all and people dump the pets. KP seems to treat humans and animals the same way.

I'm not denying dealing with someone like Harvey is hard but at the end of the day he and others will suffer by him being in public in a compromising position. What about little kids that may be exposed to a naked adult male and whatever he is doing at the time? She was responsible for that and she has failed more than once going by reports on here. At some point you need the correct people to care for someone like Harvey if the parent can't do it. Thankfully that happens now!
Well said! It's easier to teach people than unteach them

Reactions: 14
Thank you @Hampshire Hog ❤❤

So, I finally built up the courage to go for a look on twitter after no dreams nightmares the past couple of nights... and after dry heaving everywhere I looked closer (I'm dead brave me but with great VIP power comes great responsibility and all that) and he's definitely elongated his lil chopper!
It's a very poor show especially compared next to Kieran's beautiful member.

I think I will need a sedative to help sleep tonight after seeing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tattlers can anyone help an old girl out with her memory. Was chatting with the other half about KP today (it's raining here and we're bored) we both vaguely remember an incident years ago on the first season Hell's Kitchen, Angus Deayton was hosting and KP was a guest diner, she comes prancing down the steps to be interviewed at the end of the show, pissed as Dickens and falls down the last few steps, I remember her as being heavily pregnant at the time and remember being shocked, but I can't find any reference online. Does anyone else remember this or has she so infiltrated my subconscious that I'm madder than I previously believed and imagined this?
I think baddy,there are not too many shitface vids of her,obviously has friends in ’high places’ I think.

Reactions: 16
Yep she doesn't half get a good few mentions in on a single tweet. I think sometimes integrity goes out the window if it interferes with publicity and money making

Coles being very quiet , no posts since Friday night at the awards . Unless hes busy making OF posts before he takes off his new shirt
To be fair, everyone should pay him to take off that shirt.#retinasareforlife
#Versaceneedsatalkingtoo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My heart breaks for Harvey so much. I just want him looked after properly like he deserves 😔

As for her taking off that skull cap, well, I'm not surprised at all. Why would she wear it in private? She obviously only wore it Friday so the shine was taken off Harvey and the attention would be on her 😡
Congrats Ethel on your V.I.P. status. Love MrsC ❤ xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tried looking it up for you too hun, can't find it

Reactions: 9
Just reading a news story when manky had surgery when she was with kris. She pretty much forced him to empty her potty. Lazy woman was too bone idle to use the toilet
And wear and knickers. She really is disgusting.

The dirty rancid slut said
You have to help me get on my potty,' Katie casually replies. 'Why is it Bunny’s? She doesn't need that, it’s for me.

'I’ve got a hole in between this outfit, quick wee and poo and then I just go. Kris, can you empty it please?'

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.