Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Everyone has gone out so I have watched the c-rap video right through 🙄. Is the guy eating KP nuts throwing a bit of shade at The Pricey or completely unconnected?

I was remembering the other day that a while back in one of her shows she was trying to make Kieran jealous by spending time with a guy who made music. In the end the guy got so pissed off with her antics. Anyone remember who he was?
Tom Zanetti.

Reactions: 8

Katie77x

On her new YouTube cole reminds me so much of mark croft kerry katona ex 😬 hanging around 🙄 and she gets mors cringe by the sec 😳

Reactions: 8

Facehugger

VIP Member
Yeah, BigMavis might get jealous.
Haha, between me & Mavis, you wouldn't stand a chance, that would be like me attempting a tag team with Stone Cold & The Rock 🤣🤣

Is rattty twatty back from holiday yet? One thing that occurred to me was if all the kids are with her, why aren't they at frickin school? Does she not get fined for taking kids out in term time then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DC16

VIP Member
I see they have removed the photo of Harvey advertising those sweets from both their IG and on Harvey’s too and replaced it with Carl

• Sick

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Someone bought it up last thread and I couldn’t see a reply (sorry if there was one) but now I can’t stop thinking about it..

what happened to Gary and Phil?!

I always got the impression that Phil (the brunette?) had had enough of her shit anyway
Yes I asked about them!
I agree about Phil, I always felt the friendship was more with Gary as she could gain more from him being her mua 😬
When she wore a wedding dress & sung at their wedding though 🤢

It’s not clear but she had a massive falling out with a mutual friend Francine

At G&P’s first wedding filmed for her show, she got smashed off her face, shouted a lot and sang them a song and basically made the wedding all about her whilst wearing a wedding dress

They ended up doing another wedding last year and KP did not attend

G&P have made comments to media that they are still friends but Gary no longer does her hair or make up - she likely can no longer afford them and they aren’t prepared to work for free. Rich people often have a lot of ‘friends’ when they have money I suppose
She now uses salon for freebies and a young fans hungry girl called Fern
They may still text each other and follow on insta but they aren’t part of her group like they used to be
I didn’t see your reply when I posted, I had been wondering where they went 👀
I don’t understand how the new friends she makes want to be associated with her 🤔