Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moog77

So much wrong with the photo, why isn't carwash wearing his mask properly? How come Katie can walk? Why is she wearing trainers and what the fuck are the wellies for?

Its hard to explain arseholes and their rationale.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
I agree with you. Maybe trying to get out of paying the rent on the rat infested property. The landlord will not be too pleased if it puts future tenants off.:sneaky:
But hasn't it been established that the property is owned by the person who runs the JYY clothing company she models those tatty cheap clothes for? So they are paying her in kind or her management are paying.

I think she is just making it all up for attention. No idea why she would care anyway as she used to live in a hovel.

She is a weird one is KP.
Ha! The way she's going she'll be living in a shoe or, in her case, LV trainer.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Did I read that correctly - she didn't break her feet??? I've always though 'Cinderella surgery' - yes, it is a thing...
I think she owes Kieran maintenance for full-time care of Jett and Bunny. He'll drag her through court if she doesn't pay and she can't afford to be seen as the uncaring non-paying mummy.
I thought she said when they were in Turkey they thought she only had a hairline crack, but when they came back, found out she had ‘smashed her feet up’. Surely they would of done an X-ray in Turkey and that would of confirmed what she had done 🤔
When she first put the post on her insta she said 3-6 months, which it did turn out to be about 3 months. (But she was obviously walking before as caught on film accidentally) But then doctors said here it would be much longer, I suppose that was another made up story for drama 🤥

Lilykins

VIP Member
Just watched that awful video of her and Cole in bed and I’m cringing so hard from second hand embarrassment!!!

Falkor

VIP Member
How can you check someone else’s credit file?!!
I think he has a massive mortgage
If you've got their name, address and date of birth plus access to credit checking (say if you work for somewhere that offers finance) then you can do it, but it's not legal unless the person has given their permission.

liar liar

VIP Member
Yes i noticed the fresh flowers in the supposed empty house. Very strange.

I think it was a candle that started that fire. But yes, there would have been damage done then too. I honestly believe KP has been destroying that house bit by bit in revenge for the house being took off her.

Alex Belfield telling it like it is 😅

Makes me so angry - ty.

DC16

VIP Member
Apparently she had jewellery stolen in Africa too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yes, was that in the ‘car jacking’ which started of just with guys with sticks, but several years later in the end they had guns and s*xually assaulted her?

Out comes a picture of Harvey to deflect from all the backlash today

Mayhem1

And what the hell is this 🤣 how can you even wash your hair properly with that on your head?
Her scalp must be stinking 🤮
And her real hair 🙊 what a state

Could he be lying? Sacre bleu!

Also, Weaves & Waves was struck off by companies house on 24 November this year. Nadine Seal is now Nadine Lamb. She is based in Wigan not very convenient for our fastidious Katie Price haha.
They definitely did a big sneaky visit on lockdown then all the way from Wigan

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Damn I meant modelling pizzas 😄 only just saw the spelling mistake I put it down to auto correct and been tired lol 😊 💕

Back later to catch up 💕 x

• Heart

NParker

Chatty Member
Their school could be closed? My eldest's secondary school contacted me today to say they're closing until the New Year following government advice. Covid seems to be running rampant among teens.

• Wow

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I know it's moving away from Price but has anyone managed to report the blue badge video to the council and/or papers? I'm so pissed that she thinks having a disability is funny, steals a disabled space with a possible stolen badge and then brags about it. I don't know how to show videos to other parties so I've no clue how to do it, but considering Katie makes so much noise about her son being disabled it's taking the piss that one of her friends is doing this and laughing about it.
I’ve emailed the gym but not got round to the council but so if anyone wants to do that they can do; I’m at work so won’t get a chance today. So angry about it!