Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I think you report it to the council, there is a section for blue badge holders. I’m sure the gym can tell the council her details!
You can also report to a traffic warden... they will be able to check the blue badge details and will wait by the vehicle until the owner turns up. Fine is usually £1,000.

Zest bar to David Lloyd Chigwell is 10 miles and zest to David Lloyd gidea park is 35 miles.
So safe to say it’s the Chigwell gym. Plus just looked the sheesh bar is also in Chigwell.
I’m from Essex and lived near the gidea park one.
Ashtead to Chigwell is 63 miles by the way...

Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
I need to see his rap song although I thought I'd seen all there was to see of him a couple of nights ago on Goodys thread. There is a member of tattle who might never get over what she saw. True story.
Don't make me remember that pic of him again you evil thing! Aaarrrggghhh!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Not accusing anyone, just an opinion. Is it just me, or does the guy from the large clothing company look uncannily like the guy who blacked up his face in the Harvey video? not allowed to post the original but it's online, just saying...
Looks like him but I don’t have the other photo for comparison.
If you click on the Sun article link it has the pic up of the couple.

Katie Price reveals police are STILL hunting racist trolls who mocked Harvey six weeks after vile video was posted (thesun.co.uk)

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Someone has written this on the Sun's comment page

"A quick look at his credit file shows he has wracked up huge amounts of debt. A used car salesman trying to live like a millionaire is only going to end one way. Enjoy your fantasy whilst it lasts."
How can you check someone else’s credit file?!!
I think he has a massive mortgage

Traveler001

VIP Member
Excuse me while I vom... Especially the pic of Colehole aNd princess with skanky... Princess got her cheek against his ear... Just so wrong.😤😷😷😷
On that top photo of Cole and Katie together and then Kieren in the photo next to them, Kieren looks like a before photo and Kieren the after photo with the process being botox, fake teeth and lots of tan...

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
I need to see his rap song although I thought I'd seen all there was to see of him a couple of nights ago on Goodys thread. There is a member of tattle who might never get over what she saw. True story.
Ooh what was it? I dip in & out of that thread so i must have missed something hilarious/ horrifying 😂

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
At the end of the day who gives a shiny shit if she gets married again or not? Who gives a shiny shit if her & Cawl last or not? Who gives a shiny shit about her talentless existence? Pretty much nobody. But still she insists on ramming every second of every lie down our throats.
Yeah I was reading it and not caring, didn't even finish it. The only thing I took away from it was how manipulative he seems, dangerous in my opinion.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I wish someone else would call her out - Alex Belfield is a prize cockwomble so I can't bring myself to watch his videos.

• Heart