Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching it is way worse than I thought and I can’t believe the exchanged they had, it really is like a giddy girl being looked at by someone they fancy.
This is exactly how I felt. I wish I did not feel this way, I felt upset watching after 3.40. I guess I know a bit too much about this kind of stuff and Maybe I read in too much in the way they act😮🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have just come across a post where blade is barking and nothing is coming out. I am fuming. My blood is boiling. Why is she such a lazy bleeping cow. If blade was barking why didn’t she contact the training company that GIFTED him to her and ask for help with his constant barking. She needs reporting to the RSPCA. The company that gifted him to her are also to blame. bleeping idiots

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I have just come across a post where blade is barking and nothing is coming out. I am fuming. My blood is boiling. Why is she such a lazy bleeping cow. If blade was barking why didn’t she contact the training company that GIFTED him to her and ask for help with his constant barking. She needs reporting to the RSPCA. The company that gifted him to her are also to blame. bleeping idiots
Some people have commented saying they think he may have been de-barked.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Some people have commented saying they think he may have been de-barked.
He has been. It’s so obvious. It’s illegal!
I have asked the company that gifted her if they were aware and they blocked me!!! How have the papers not picked up on this?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This reply from the dental clinic on her teeth falling out
Any reputable dentist or any other for that matter would not be allowed to give out confidential patient information like that explaining her treatment!!!

Reactions: 21
I literally made this account to come here and comment. Does she REALLY believe that Carl loves her? I dont think she does. She is in it as much as he is. She is in it for the CASH! Men bring her publicity. All these people commenting on how much of a good mum she is, they are deluded. Shes currently on a driving ban, 2 dogs have been killed in her homes. Shes on video snorting coke. Shes a bloody mess - She needs to go to Rehab not on another holiday with her Money Making Machine!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This reply from the dental clinic on her teeth falling out
At least they acknowledge they are crowns and not veneers. In a few years time she will need dentures because there will be no tooth for the new set of crowns to be put on

Reactions: 15
She’s gone to turkey so she can buy all the knock off fake chav gear for the kids Christmas presents, dolce and banana anyone? X

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Any reputable dentist or any other for that matter would not be allowed to give out confidential patient information like that explaining her treatment!!!
Exactly! These places are merely businesses that specifically target the superfical people who spend their lives on social media and take everything at face value. I'm sure there are reputable clinics of all kinds in Turkey, but they seem to have no end of horror stories when you contact people who have actually had these procedures done out there. I doubt they'd give a 'free guarantee' to a non-z lister who had paid for the treatment.

Carl had healthy and aesthetically pleasing looking teeth to begin with. Why wouldn't they advise him against having such an invasive procedure that will need to be repeated throughout his lifetime? He could have had braces and whitening or even composite bonding.

Similarly, they continue to work on Katie's teeth in the same fashion, when they are clearly irreparably damaged and fragile. Her veneers crowns have been falling off for the past decade. Within 6 months they will have fallen off again, she can't continue this indefinitely. Eventually she will lose her teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.