Katie Price #119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just glanced at an article in the DM, showing Princess wearing heavy make up. If this article is truthful, then she does not stand much of a chance, with her horror of a Mother influencing her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
New thread🧡πŸ₯°
Well done @Gem74. 😘 x

I'm still on last thread so I leave this here for now and catch up πŸ˜€ x.

Little Sid and his little friend both have turkey teef now and not best pleased been in Skanky's company πŸ˜„ ..

Resizer_16438386353370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
`Poor little pups being pressed up against those airbags !!! So this is the headgear she was wearing underneath the nuns habit the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's probably taking something else at the moment and I don't mean Queen Nefertiti :D
Vi@gra if he wants to make any serious money on OF. He looked a bit underwhelming and on the soft side to me. I've heard steroid use can cause problems in that area.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm off to bed now but
1643848999126.png
I'll just leave you with a picture to mull over. This was KP in Sept 2018...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The surgeon needs striking off no one at 43 needs that many face lifts not even KP. She's addicted to plastic surgery makes me wonder if she's even paying ? They probably do it for free if she promotes them on IG it's sick :sick:.. There's a chance you die every time you go on the table she must have had over 20 ops by now . I'm not against cosmetic surgery but not when someone is clearly addicted.

Should be forced to have a psychiatric evaluation every time you go for a procedure.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if she had the fox eyes undone somehow. That was a disaster. I see her upper lip is still as it was. I suppose there isn’t a way to undo that mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
26th January 2021 Katie:
Katie explained that the content will include glamour shots that will 'be about 100% body positivity' and declared herself to be a 'feminist’
2nd Feb 2021 Katie:
400A389A-0F5D-41BC-A643-BF3DE4620C75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hello my lovelies just joined so a tad nervous - wanted to point out that K Pickey was seen recently wearing a nuns habit promoting her only fans stuff -underneath the robe was a white mummy type bandage headgear coincidence?
In the press conference she had taken the habit off and had extensions in her hair. It was on one of the videos. She has had this surgery done after that.

Reactions: 24
Prescribed by her surgeon because he knows about her hygiene routine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As a soap dodger she'll have no idea what this is for

I get a bad vibe from the boyfriend
Hardly surprising when ol' Biffa is the mystery assailant in Slapgate, the telling story that skanky wants to just disappear now. Go read about it in the wikis.

The only good thing to say about this complete arse is that he loves his dog Sid, apart from that him and the slank deserve each other entirely :)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.