Katie Price #119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone pointed out to channel 4 that she is using Princesses room for her OF? I would but as tech savvy as I can be, twitter confuses me! Also, does anyone know if she is allowed to advertise products carrying her name ( barf bombs etc) when she is undergoing bankruptcy? Is this all going to be dealt with on the 14th? I actually thought Crawl was trying to be helpful with the OF MH offer. One look at his life (& his pencil dick) suddenly my problems wouldn’t seem that bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No, not on here. He's seemingly joined the lpsg site 🀣
:cool: Oh I see. It's a shame none of his friends, oh, I forgot. he doesn't have any, contacted him sooner to tell him before he made a twit of himself by slagging off the Sun the other day.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Cole isn't happy. What a shame πŸ˜‚

He really just wanted to join that forum i think. He'll be drumming up some more coinage in the private messages.
Good luck With the 'legal action' Carol ... OF pics & vids of better known people than you have been leaked all over 'tinternet 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Another reply. They don't seem too keen on Pencil dick on there lately.
Him and her are just laughing stocks, whatever they post or say people just rip them apart and take the piss, it's excellent and I am here for it πŸ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hello my lovelies just joined so a tad nervous - wanted to point out that K Pickey was seen recently wearing a nuns habit promoting her only fans stuff -underneath the robe was a white mummy type bandage headgear coincidence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hello my lovelies just joined so a tad nervous - wanted to point out that K Pickey was seen recently wearing a nuns habit promoting her only fans stuff -underneath the robe was a white mummy type bandage headgear coincidence?
Welcome aboard!
Do you have a screenshot? I'm too tired to search for it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.