Katie Price #119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coercive control thing is worrying me.
The plastic surgery is escalating in frequency.
The debasing behaviour (OF) is escalating in magnitude.
The weird feeding (kebabs, chocolate, sweets) is a control point - "go on, go on, you know you want to"... So she gets even more unhealthy.
She has no friends, no home, and her family are being cut off or are looking the other way, or having to withdraw to save their own sanity.
No responsibility for any of her kids.
No job, no income.
She's alone with CW 24/7.
I'm actually not finding this funny or outrageous any more because I think she might be pretty close to the precipice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
The weird feeding (kebabs, chocolate, sweets) is a control point - "go on, go on, you know you want to"... So she gets even more unhealthy.
She has no friends, no home, and her family are being cut off or are looking the other way, or having to withdraw to save their own sanity.
No job, no income.
I'm actually not finding this funny or outrageous any more because I think she might be pretty close to the precipice.
He might be one of those 'feeder' weirdos? Or maybe they are just both off their trollies most of the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I would imagine the few punters who subscribed to her OF will be wanting a refund. So far she’s only posted a few old fashioned glamour shots and now she’s gone and butchered her face. She won’t be posting any new content for a few weeks at least. Does OF offer refunds?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I would imagine the few punters who subscribed to her OF will be wanting a refund. So far she’s only posted a few old fashioned glamour shots and now she’s gone and butchered her face. She won’t be posting any new content for a few weeks at least. Does OF offer refunds?
I'm sure she has a stack of old rubbish that she can post :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No job, no income.
It is very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Well done to Gem74 for winning the thread title.

Being a law abiding citizen I'm not an expert in how these things work but if she's got 100 hours of community service to do, why would she be given permission to go abroad and have unnecessary surgery that could jeopardise her ability to do it. Or can you just swan off abroad without needing it to be approved. It's really frustrating that she seems able to carry on as normal despite her habitual law breaking.

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Well done to Gem74 for winning the thread title.

Being a law abiding citizen I'm not an expert in how these things work but if she's got 100 hours of community service to do, why would she be given permission to go abroad and have unnecessary surgery that could jeopardise her ability to do it. Or can you just swan off abroad without needing it to be approved. It's really frustrating that she seems able to carry on as normal despite her habitual law breaking.
It's Katie Price!
She can do, say & carry on the same no questions asked.
Nobody is remotely capable of saying "NO".
Not family, certainly not the law, obviously protected.

I have a question, if (when) she dies from her own stupidity and arrogance, where do all the creditors stand legally?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
It is very worrying.
"Have another shot, have another line. I bought it for you - it would be rude and disrespectful for you to refuse."
"We'll drive to the Netherlands and Belgium. It'll be a road trip - just you and me".
"Your family are garbage - they don't respect you. Only I understand who you really are."
...Pure speculation on my part, but KP has gone dramatically downhill in every possible way since she's been with CW.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Did anybody see the end of the mucky mansion show tonight? Straight after they advertised Ed Stafford's '60 Days with the Gypsies' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
It is worrying for her children's sake.
I agree with that but she really doesn't consider them when she gets drunk/drugged up in front of them. Has countless surgeries endangering her own life and leaving them when swanning off on her jollies every so often. Slags off the women that are actually doing the job that she should be doing, bringing up HER children. 😧 No sympathy from me. This woman hasn't a maternal bone in her body!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Cole isn't happy. What a shame 😂

He really just wanted to join that forum i think. He'll be drumming up some more coinage in the private messages.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.