Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

advisory

The coercive control thing is worrying me.
The plastic surgery is escalating in frequency.
The debasing behaviour (OF) is escalating in magnitude.
The weird feeding (kebabs, chocolate, sweets) is a control point - "go on, go on, you know you want to"... So she gets even more unhealthy.
She has no friends, no home, and her family are being cut off or are looking the other way, or having to withdraw to save their own sanity.
No responsibility for any of her kids.
No job, no income.
She's alone with CW 24/7.
I'm actually not finding this funny or outrageous any more because I think she might be pretty close to the precipice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

advisory

It is very worrying.
"Have another shot, have another line. I bought it for you - it would be rude and disrespectful for you to refuse."
"We'll drive to the Netherlands and Belgium. It'll be a road trip - just you and me".
"Your family are garbage - they don't respect you. Only I understand who you really are."
...Pure speculation on my part, but KP has gone dramatically downhill in every possible way since she's been with CW.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

BilboHolmes

Hi everyone, new here, please be kind!
Krusty is only 4 years older than me and at school, I hated her. And all she stood for. As I grew up, I softened. Who was I to say anything? My hatred comes from jealousy, not because she’s a terrible person. My eldest son was born 3 months before darling Harvey and while I was in a terrible place myself, my heart went out to her for the worry his conditions must have caused her. My baby was ok and hers wasn’t and I really felt for her.
I watched her through the ‘Katie Price’ years (as I now know were the years she was managed by Claire).
I still didn’t like her, didn’t watch anything with her in, but took an interest as one does, especially watching Harvey grow☺
my life went downhill in many ways, and I finally left my marriage a couple of years ago now, and really looked at my life. Stopped drinking and not taking responsibility (I had 4 children by then, so almost matching Krusty!), started living.
I’ve since looked again at mine and Krusty’s lives and come to a solid conclusion-
She was always the nasty, shallow, foul, toxic, vile person I knew she was all those years ago.
I have peers who never got sober and now we’re nearly 40 or in our 40’s and the drug use has gone from ‘partying’ to ‘dependence’, which is where she is heading very, very quickly, if not there already.
I really hope no one minds me being here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 74

NotTheDoctor26

Fucking hell, it's all kicking off isn't it, maybe stay off of Only Fans and not flash your dick about if you don't want people to leak, because quite frankly you are a fucking idiot if you didn't think it wouldn't be leaked.
They are really immature about people who don’t agree with/ like them. I always told my kids, there will be people who like you and people who don’t,same as you will meet people you like and people you don’t. Thats life. Be thankful for the good people in your life and be polite to the rest. It makes life easier for everyone. If you get offended by everyone who disagrees with you, you will end up exhausted and miserable. Focus on all the good stuff In your life. The mistake they make is, instead of realising some people will hate you and some people will love you, they want everyone to love, admire and agree with them. If people don’t, their nasty side comes out. Imagine being so empty and devoid of happiness that you let strangers comments rile you up to the point you behave like a sulky child. In this day and age, you would have to be stupid to think that anything posted on the internet is private. I actually get so wound up with this whole ‘leaked‘ stuff. So its ok for the world to see what yr grandma gave you if you are getting paid for it but if it gets leaked and people see it for free it’s traumatising? I despair for young women today. Bloody empowerment in one breath but objectifying in another. I would rather struggle with my day to day life then bare all for a quick fix. Do these girls realise, the shame and hurt and anger will catch up with them. Short term gain for long term pain! Sorry, had a long week and needed to rant a bit. Youngsters these days need to give their heads a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Pom Bear

VIP Member
He’s the gift that keeps on giving.Hes now managed to piss off some of his potential audience.
Edited to say, because he has gone all pouty, they will leak every dick pic he posts or slate him continuously.
Let the comedy continue.
As Cole has gone all pouty I've made him a pout 😄😄 😘 xx.

Resizer_16439176796880.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread🧵🥰
Well done @Gem74. 😘 x

I'm still on last thread so I leave this here for now and catch up 😀 x.

Little Sid and his little friend both have turkey teef now and not best pleased been in Skanky's company 😄 ..

Resizer_16438386353370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Foxtotty

VIP Member
It is worrying for her children's sake.
I agree with that but she really doesn't consider them when she gets drunk/drugged up in front of them. Has countless surgeries endangering her own life and leaving them when swanning off on her jollies every so often. Slags off the women that are actually doing the job that she should be doing, bringing up HER children. 😧 No sympathy from me. This woman hasn't a maternal bone in her body!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Good grief, I’ve just checked out her IG, she has posted that video of Princess, surrounded by all her OF adverts on her actual grid ( I will not screenshot it 😡) Seriously seeing a 14yo around that content, it’s incredibly troubling, I actually felt sick and horrified by viewing her grid, IG won’t take it down if we complain I bet, so hope Peter can intervene, this story is taking a twisted curve now. Skanky is really sick, the media need to call this out, it’s disgusting, a decent mother would never think of doing anything like this, beyond concerning now. Something needs to be down about her, this is horrendous 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Mrsoh

VIP Member
He sure is. Someone has replied to him. He was on at 8.42pm tonight.
Fucking hell, it's all kicking off isn't it, maybe stay off of Only Fans and not flash your dick about if you don't want people to leak, because quite frankly you are a fucking idiot if you didn't think it wouldn't be leaked.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

EyeOfTheHawk2

Well done to Gem74 for winning the thread title.

Being a law abiding citizen I'm not an expert in how these things work but if she's got 100 hours of community service to do, why would she be given permission to go abroad and have unnecessary surgery that could jeopardise her ability to do it. Or can you just swan off abroad without needing it to be approved. It's really frustrating that she seems able to carry on as normal despite her habitual law breaking.

• Angry
Reactions: 58
He's such a great business man - go to a site and threaten legal action on the only people who would ever be willing to pay money to see his sausage. A few leaked pictures would tempt others to join if they liked what they saw....but no...let's get in the lawyers! Move over Sir Alan Sugar, you have competition!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55