Katie Price #119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like channel 4, but why are they entertaining that skank? Un bleeping believable!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
"Have another shot, have another line. I bought it for you - it would be rude and disrespectful for you to refuse."
"We'll drive to the Netherlands and Belgium. It'll be a road trip - just you and me".
"Your family are garbage - they don't respect you. Only I understand who you really are."
...Pure speculation on my part, but KP has gone dramatically downhill in every possible way since she's been with CW.
She's not so much gone downhill as been exposed for the nasty woman she's always been.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
He sure is. Someone has replied to him. He was on at 8.42pm tonight.
bleeping hell, it's all kicking off isn't it, maybe stay off of Only Fans and not flash your dick about if you don't want people to leak, because quite frankly you are a bleeping idiot if you didn't think it wouldn't be leaked.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The coercive control thing is worrying me.
The plastic surgery is escalating in frequency.
The debasing behaviour (OF) is escalating in magnitude.
The weird feeding (kebabs, chocolate, sweets) is a control point - "go on, go on, you know you want to"... So she gets even more unhealthy.
She has no friends, no home, and her family are being cut off or are looking the other way, or having to withdraw to save their own sanity.
No responsibility for any of her kids.
No job, no income.
She's alone with CW 24/7.
I'm actually not finding this funny or outrageous any more because I think she might be pretty close to the precipice.
Here's hoping 🙏

The Sun are busy

10 acre???
They were referring to the size of its minge

What? Is he on here now?
Hi Cole 👋
You're a bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
bleeping hell, it's all kicking off isn't it, maybe stay off of Only Fans and not flash your dick about if you don't want people to leak, because quite frankly you are a bleeping idiot if you didn't think it wouldn't be leaked.
They are really immature about people who don’t agree with/ like them. I always told my kids, there will be people who like you and people who don’t,same as you will meet people you like and people you don’t. Thats life. Be thankful for the good people in your life and be polite to the rest. It makes life easier for everyone. If you get offended by everyone who disagrees with you, you will end up exhausted and miserable. Focus on all the good stuff In your life. The mistake they make is, instead of realising some people will hate you and some people will love you, they want everyone to love, admire and agree with them. If people don’t, their nasty side comes out. Imagine being so empty and devoid of happiness that you let strangers comments rile you up to the point you behave like a sulky child. In this day and age, you would have to be stupid to think that anything posted on the internet is private. I actually get so wound up with this whole ‘leaked‘ stuff. So its ok for the world to see what yr grandma gave you if you are getting paid for it but if it gets leaked and people see it for free it’s traumatising? I despair for young women today. Bloody empowerment in one breath but objectifying in another. I would rather struggle with my day to day life then bare all for a quick fix. Do these girls realise, the shame and hurt and anger will catch up with them. Short term gain for long term pain! Sorry, had a long week and needed to rant a bit. Youngsters these days need to give their heads a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
It is very worrying.
I'm not worried.
When did it ever worry about its kids welfare or its potential to kill whilst drug/drunk driving?
When did it ever worry about the welfare of the animals it owned?
If he is sabotaging it, I hope he sinks it where it belongs.

He might be one of those 'feeder' weirdos? Or maybe they are just both off their trollies most of the time?
Nah...it's just a fat greedy bleep

It is worrying for her children's sake.
It's children would be better off without it.
It has all the maternal nurturing skills of a house brick.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
"Have another shot, have another line. I bought it for you - it would be rude and disrespectful for you to refuse."
"We'll drive to the Netherlands and Belgium. It'll be a road trip - just you and me".
"Your family are garbage - they don't respect you. Only I understand who you really are."
...Pure speculation on my part, but KP has gone dramatically downhill in every possible way since she's been with CW.
I totally agree with you. Been there and see the signs. He really is a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Cole isn't happy. What a shame 😂

He really just wanted to join that forum i think. He'll be drumming up some more coinage in the private messages.
"I'll be taking prosecution" the illiterate bleep can't even threaten properly.
What an utter knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.