Katie Price #119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reply. They don't seem too keen on Pencil dick on there lately.
He’s the gift that keeps on giving.Hes now managed to piss off some of his potential audience.
Edited to say, because he has gone all pouty, they will leak every dick pic he posts or slate him continuously.
Let the comedy continue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
"Prosecution action" what an absolute melt that guy is!
Makes me laugh the way people bandy about prosecutions like it was some easy deal. I've actually sued someone and it's hard core, frantically hard work, very expensive (even if you win), takes YEARS, and involves an endless mass of legal paperwork which all has to comply with timings set by the Court. It goes to prove what a twerp Cole is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Those poor children. Princess and junior have a good dad and his family to guide them through the storm but it seems the others are lacking in that department. I fear for them all as they grow and realize what a disaster their mother actually is.
I can only imagine the teasing they go through at school poor things

Reactions: 27
Sounds horrendous! She must have been in such a dark place to want to curl up and go to sleep poor thing. Now I understand why she got in her car off her tits bless her..Thoughts and prayers Katie hun.... 🙏🏼😌

bleeping silly bleep 😭😆
My mother had depression she n her later life if she was very depressed she would not eat or move - not drink drugs and driving

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Well done to Gem74 for winning the thread title.

Being a law abiding citizen I'm not an expert in how these things work but if she's got 100 hours of community service to do, why would she be given permission to go abroad and have unnecessary surgery that could jeopardise her ability to do it. Or can you just swan off abroad without needing it to be approved. It's really frustrating that she seems able to carry on as normal despite her habitual law breaking.
Yet again the Price takes the piss swanning off abroad for more surgery. Who’s paying? Why is she allowed to get away with not doing her community services. Is there no depths to which this woman???? Will sink. Her creditors must be astounded. Why do the courts allow it? What does she have on them?

Reactions: 26
So I was watching the Janet Jackson documentary last night (very good btw). I was a big fan in the nineties. Michael’s death came up and all I could think about was Skanky. Dying of a cardiac arrest at 50, they tried cpr on him for an hour. I can see this happening to her, all the drug use, surgeries, can’t continue forever. I think we will be discussing her passing sooner than we think
I'm having to take strong multiple different pain every day, and I also have Fentanyl patches.
This is alongside all the other treatments I have for my condition.
This will be the case for the rest of my life.

If I'M worried what these will do to my body long term, she should really take time to reflect on things.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yet again the Price takes the piss swanning off abroad for more surgery. Who’s paying? Why is she allowed to get away with not doing her community services. Is there no depths to which this woman???? Will sink. Her creditors must be astounded. Why do the courts allow it? What does she have on them?
That’s what I want to know what does she have on them - and who it is

Reactions: 18
I haven't watched the MM & I won't be....unless I mute & use subtitles 🤔
But am I right in thinking that at the end of the 'series' 4 rooms & the hallway were made over? So the other 15 rooms are still tit holes?
I find it a tiny bit sad that Amy has made over a room to remember her by when the house is repossessed.
And given what she said on her last GMB pointless appearance (I genuinely can't even remember what she was on for 🤔😴🥱), with Harvey. She was saying how exhausted she was from looking after him for 10 mins allllllll on her own (clearly with a carer) & how he'd smashed the house up AGAIN. So there's every chance that Harvey has trashed the made over rooms?
Interesting since filming finished she's seemingly done nothing else to continue the work. She's not proudly shown us anything else. Maybe it's because she knows full well she's got to leave. And she hasn't got a pot to piss in to pay for anything. And nobody is giving her any freebies anymore.
I'll also be interested to see where she ends up living after she's forced out the MM. In theory she'd need a roof over her head to have the children stay. BUT as she obviously has no unsupervised visits & no sleepovers as they're clearly not allowed anywhere near Crawl. She needs a small 1 bedroomed flat, nothing more. Or will she move permanently in with Crawl therefore blowing any chance of having her children ever again?
This really is 1 holy great mess. And it's all her own doing 😁
I also cannot get my head around the seemingly very little time she's spending with AFP. Quality time with ill mother? Nah, I'll duck off to Belgium for days for yet more surgery 🙄
At least Edna seems to spend quality time with AFP doing normal things. And we can see that Pete makes sure that J & P spend time with Nanny. Pete makes more bloody effort than Skanky! Which makes her shocking outburst directed at Emily even more disgusting 😡 Image if Pete said "sod this, I'm sorry kids, your mother has gone too far, I've had enough, so no more visits to Nanny". She's a poisonous witch who gives no thought to anyone else ever. In fact that's exactly the sort of thing she WOULD do. She uses her kids for point scoring with no fucks given!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I would imagine she got the surgeon to write to probation saying it was necessary as previous surgery went wrong - as such probation would have possibly approved ....
Often probation appointments are weekly. She could easily have surgery and come back again within that time.

Reactions: 10
so far on the renovationof the mucky mansion they have taken floorboards from one room to put in another and replasted the walls in the living room mended the ceiling in the kitchen and put a new kitchen in painted and wallpapered two bedrooms and next week it is a room for Amy(why do you need a room for someone who does not live there when they could have done her bedroom Juniours room or Harveys since they are the ones she says are going to be living there)so not much of a grand makeover for a 19 room house i figured out why she used princessess room for her only fans pictures because hers is still a mess with all the rubbish they took out of the other rooms
I wonder if they replaced the floorboard they took to complete the kitchen floor or whether there's a room with gaping holes in the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh the way people bandy about prosecutions like it was some easy deal. I've actually sued someone and it's hard core, frantically hard work, very expensive (even if you win), takes YEARS, and involves an endless mass of paperwork which all has to comply timings set by the Court. It goes to prove what a twerp Cole is.
Perhaps he'll get some of these solicitors that skanky finds who get her off everything and then don't mind when she knocks them for their fees?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anybody see the end of the mucky mansion show tonight? Straight after they advertised Ed Stafford's '60 Days with the Gypsies' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I dip into her Instagram I always get “ stopping drinking “ adverts coming up straight away 🤣🤣🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I was watching the Janet Jackson documentary last night (very good btw). I was a big fan in the nineties. Michael’s death came up and all I could think about was Skanky. Dying of a cardiac arrest at 50, they tried cpr on him for an hour. I can see this happening to her, all the drug use, surgeries, can’t continue forever. I think we will be discussing her passing sooner than we think
And same with Pete Burns.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
For those asking… lpsg is the website which leaked Cole’s dick pic. It stands for ‘large penis support group’. It’s a community forum much like Tattle, but filled with pervs showing and commenting on dicks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.