Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with her thigh? Is that badly applied fake tan or bruising?
I sometimes wonder whether all the covered up trakkies are to hide bruises. If Cole's going to pimp her out on OF he'll need to keep his hands to himself or the cost of the pancake cover-up will eat up all his profits.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
@Greggs Sausage Roll bless you ❤ a break and a step back does us all good, I've done the same lately as I can't be arsed with her tit, I keep up with the Goss but she does my head in. You take care lovey xx

@Foxtotty mind MoRon doesn't take a complete shine to you, you'll be getting some surprise deliveries off Interflora a week on Monday 🤢😘
Haha, that'll be the day! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also notice how the nun’s habit (lol and FFS) would have fitted over the bandage helmet. Presumably bandage head been going on for a while, and not for “brow lift” as brows on show with the nun’s outfit.
Wonder what’s it’s hiding? Brain transplant? Hair disaster? Something to do with her ears?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does Edna work for BBC children in need? She’s another nasty piece of work it seems.
Oooo she’s touchy isn’t she! I think she hates being compared to KP and has probably hated being in her shadow growing up!

Reactions: 22
Mr Half Price is now using his OF, for MH chats too 🙄 maybe offer your fiancée some advice 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he is well placed to talk about MH, as he must have taken leave of his senses when he knowingly took up with KP.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t the she’s had anything done - it’s all for attention as usual - I had a face and brow lift 3 years ago and that bandaging is only in place for 24 hours whilst in hospital- you then wear a surgical garment to leave the hospital- she’s such a lying witch

Reactions: 23
Not sure she will having worked in the CJS for years if she doesn’t comply they will take it back to court , she can’t get out of this one
I think she's pressed the self destruct button now, and we all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later!

Reactions: 26
I think she's pressed the self destruct button now, and we all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later!
I hope that is true but seems to be aware she will be given 12months to do CS, she only paid the fines because she was told she would go to jail if she didn't looking forward to 14th but feel she will still somehow come out of it ok

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.