Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it annoy anyone else that she's had all that surgery done on her face to "improve" it....yet she leaves those two moles that look like big spots? If it was me, they'd be the first to go!
Nah, they're her beauty spots, growing more and bigger as she gets older and even more beautiful.
I'm crying as I write this.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Guys I know we’re not supposed to but I didn’t wanna just disappear without saying toodles to you lovely lot, you’ve kept me thoroughly entertained and some real laugh out loud moments but I just can’t with KP anymore 😡

Think of me next time you a have a cheeky Greggs😉😘💕😘💕😘XxX
Aww sad to read this.
I’ll miss ya.
Love the slosh x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn't have a rented property in Surrey. Not the foggiest as to why the DM has said that.

They're outside Carl's Essex Slapgate Abode

• Haha
Reactions: 39
God he is boring ... Really going to pull in the punters with these comments Carol 🤣🤣🤣 No, haven't subscribed, you can see this anyway .... Sexy gems such as 'I have been driving all day' and 'Anything good on TV tonight' ... And a 7yr old pic of him in the gym that 'no ones seen before' ... No one is interested Carol
Looool 😄😄😄😘 x.

He needs to add more content like this..😄 x

Resizer_16438284674950.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Guys I know we’re not supposed to but I didn’t wanna just disappear without saying toodles to you lovely lot, you’ve kept me thoroughly entertained and some real laugh out loud moments but I just can’t with KP anymore 😡

Think of me next time you a have a cheeky Greggs😉😘💕😘💕😘XxX
Don't leave us!!! 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No battle here Ron. A misunderstanding that got sorted so jog on you delusional fuckwit.
Love ya, @Foxtotty xx
Yeah Ron!! If you're reading this, we are human so of course we may have the occasional but RARE misunderstanding.
We will always kiss and make up though because unlike your beloved skanky, we know how to apologise and move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t see this being right, when you fail to attend CS
Says you receive a warning and if you fail within the next 12 months, the case will be brought back to court.
So she will get out of CS Teflon Kate strikes again

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So it seems nothing will stop her putting her finger up to police/courts she will just carry on doing what she likes Grrrrr

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just watched her instagram stories u see her foot very briefly but dosnt look like any scars at all hmmm 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 14
Meanwhile in KP’s world……thought they were having a give away today? Looks like that’s been shelved too 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a gimmick to gain more followers 😡
What’s going on with her thigh? Is that badly applied fake tan or bruising?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.