Katie Price #118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm literally speechless.

Surely there comes a point where surgeons refuse to operate? The scarring under the skin must be horrific.

Reactions: 23
I say I can’t believe she’s had more surgery, but I can believe it. She’s had to wait for some swelling to go down but she never waits for the full healing process. Of course it doesn’t look how she imagined it would, she only had it done 6 months ago and all the tissues haven’t even healed and still swollen. I watch a lot of Lorry Hill and she says it can take a nose job 2 years to look the way it should, and you just have to wait. She can’t wait, she just keeps finding these surgeons who are doing ‘revision work’ so she can lie to herself and Carl it’s ‘necessary’ work to have done. She can then take pain for a few months, get out of doing any physical work at all. Carl is so stupid he can’t see she is physically disabling herself of her own accord over and over again and he’s going along with it

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1035327View attachment 1035328

That looks like the front door where she had her twelfty billion pound flowers delivered?
There are about 40 photos on this article - all the same shes just moved slightly - Backgrid and Nash (?) have done well out of this one.

WTF is that head bandage? looks like a bonnet?

BTW hope you all dont mind me sharing screenshots of stories - saves others going and clicking on the site and adding to the stats
So smug. Why carry the dogs and get photographed ? Because she’s sticking 2 fingers up at us and authorities, that’s why. What about the Community Service? The whole circumstances stink.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Has he lamped her again and this a cover up to explain away the bruising? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Why does she have a rented house in Surrey?
Because she was NEVER going to move back into MM, all that was for TV. What an absolute waste of time and money. At least channel 4 is not funded by the public!

Oh and FYI, that house is on a really busy main road she is likely holding the dogs like that cos they are too stupid to put them on leads next to that road

Because she was NEVER going to move back into MM, all that was for TV. What an absolute waste of time and money. At least channel 4 is not funded by the public!
Honestly that is Carl’s house in Essex. 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hair transplant :unsure:

Facelift again…
Following surgery your entire head will be bandaged. The bandage may feel tight at first because it is meant to apply even pressure to your face, neck, and head to minimize bruising and swelling. The bandages are usually removed one day after surgery. You may shower and shampoo after the dressings are removed.

You will have received written instructions for your post-operative care and activity. You should limit all physical exertion for one week and only resume normal activity gradually thereafter. Do not exercise for two weeks—not even housework.

Well she’s cancellled her CS then??
And if she got an infection, she’d expect NHS to treat her. Same as she did when her boob jobs got infections. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It must be great being bankrupt and affording things that people who work hard doing an actual job everyday can’t afford.
With any luck she’s had a lobotomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I say I can’t believe she’s had more surgery, but I can believe it. She’s had to wait for some swelling to go down but she never waits for the full healing process. Of course it doesn’t look how she imagined it would, she only had it done 6 months ago and all the tissues haven’t even healed and still swollen. I watch a lot of Lorry Hill and she says it can take a nose job 2 years to look the way it should, and you just have to wait. She can’t wait, she just keeps finding these surgeons who are doing ‘revision work’ so she can lie to herself and Carl it’s ‘necessary’ work to have done. She can then take pain for a few months, get out of doing any physical work at all. Carl is so stupid he can’t see she is physically disabling herself of her own accord over and over again and he’s going along with it
She will be like Michael Jackson and have parts of her face dropping off soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is not Surrey. It is Essex
That is the white car I am always talking about that never moves
No, the paper says she has a rented house in Surrey? I know about the Essex one, I live round the corner! I don't understand what the Surrey rental is?

Reactions: 9
When I saw the new photos I immediately thought of Oddbod from Carry on Screaming.

Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it In For me!

• Haha
  • Heart
No, the paper says she has a rented house in Surrey? I know about the Essex one, I live round the corner! I don't understand what the Surrey rental is?
Yeah they just either made a mistake or are doing it on purpose? That white BMW is growing mould and moss all over it from where it’s sat there so long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It must be great being bankrupt and affording things that people who work hard doing an actual job everyday can’t afford.
With any luck she’s had a lobotomy.
People that play bankruptcy like a game are the absolute scum of the earth. Bankruptcy is there purely as a last resort when all else has failed. It’s not a system to be played so that all your debts get written off, people you owe money to can go swivel and you can squirrel the rest of your money away out sight and go on spending.
Where the hell are the Inland Revenue in all this!? They clearly need to investigate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bet she's loving being completely out of it on pain. Can't see her living much longer, she clearly doesn't want to anyway.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.