Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
Hope somebody stops car for a search on the way back
Used to think she used harvey as a distraction to get rushed through customs. , sometimes getting police to help them through and used to wonder if she had her stash in his luggage

Katie price wants to make a million from only fans this year so she can clear her debts but she owes over 3 million
One million ...three million doesnt matter, no way she will pay either

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Masha34

I'm trying to figure out what she's saying on her 'out to dinner' post. Is it 'are you looking forward to the beginners we have ordered' ? If so back on planet earth we usually call them starters.
Just rewatched, she says dinners. Odd that she posted it as Carl does not seem happy, he seems agitated

• Haha
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
there is no way the police would still be investigating a case for nearly 5 months of a boyfriend and girlfriend having a argument were one claims the other give them a slap(where the injuries are just a small mark on the face different if really injured and hospitalised)so it looks like there is a lot more they are looking at or chargers have been dropped (and the papers have not picked up on it yet)a small case of a argument getting out of hand does not need a long police investigation
If charges had been dropped KP would be all over that posting lies about it

• Heart
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I reckon it's something like this

Mr. Long Transgender Silicone Pants Artificial Penis Fake Buttocks False Ass Trousers Cosplay for Crossdresser

1643583894843.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Pardon? Dress up fancy for fancy restaurants? He never goes out in anything other than chav wear jobby catcher tracksuit type garments does he? 🤔
No he doesn’t with her, but I just feel like he wants to be a bit of a towie type and live that ‘fancy’ zlist experience and she always has him in his boohoo men trackies driving through McDonald’s.
‘fancy’ fake fancy not classy

I feel like I’ve said fancy too much sat here breastfeeding in my old dressing gown

his life with her isn’t what he anticipated and now he’s in too deep

• Haha
He seemed embarrassed and angry in the restaurant. Christ I bet their life is one long argument. They can't go away, she's doing her community service. 😂 I bet she'd love to have her face carved at again, it's what she always does to run away from her problems, make herself *ill*
She puts the camera right in his face when they're in bed, she is asking him about food they haven't got yet and filming him, that would annoy the hell out of me. She just has to show 'how great' her life is, which we all know isn't true....how long can he put up with it?

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I believe his OF dick pic is someone else's dick 😂 maybe it's Keiran's? And they're deffo in Dam, I recognise where they are on all their pics. So since Crashgate and Slapgate and with all the remorse and therapy she's supposed to have... How does that explain constant drinking and drug taking, never seeing any of the kids, Las Vegas and Amsterdam?😂 Two of the most substance and alcohol ridden places on the planet. That's no coincidence imho. Either he is really trying to bring about her downfall or she's more of an addict than we realise.
They know exactly what they’re doing, they must sit there and go “I know, what if we go Amsterdam, the press will be all over that shit, what with us being a pair of druggies, it’ll get everyone talking about us, and then we can advertise our OF at the same time for maximum exposure, wooooo fuckin hooooo”

• Heart
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
He always looks aggressive. Likes he’s ready to thump someone! OH I forgot, he’s already done that, but we’re not supposed to know!
Dresses for a scrap, does the prat actually own a shirt, a pair of trousers and shoes? Mind you, having said that, the trouser seam up the zip would probably rub too hard on his little nugget wouldn't it 🤣🤣

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’d like to be in Sheesh the next time he goes there for a meal.

Don’t you just know if she turns up for the hearing she’s going to say. I’m going to earn a million pounds on only fans this year, and just ask for another settlement plan. So nothing will change for the foreseeable future.
Like an IOU. IF bankruptcy hearing accept potential earnings, then they’re deluded. She’s earned thousands over last 18 months with online stories alone and couldn’t even keep to agreed £12,500 per month agreement. If I was a creditor, I’d be banging n the doors of the courts. Where’s the money she receives being paid into from tabloid/magazine deals? Where’s the 45K from channel 4? Where’s the money from all the online schemes/scams? Hope the bankruptcy courts/trustees have financial forensic‘s delving very deep and ask all the right questions to get to the truth. But as usual, she’ll have the money to find to have good legal representation. I think it’s going to be another farce. Bare in mind, they let her conduct the last bankruptcy hearing from Maldives, you couldn’t make that up! In The Maldives, yet owing millions in debt.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just get a flight..🤔 odd that they spend all their time in a car with each other, I would go nuts staring at the road and that underbite for hours on end
Even worse to be driving with her loud voice in your ear non-stop, her dog breath and her farting. She be comparatively clean if she was in the pool last night as the chlorine will have stripped some of her sweat and secretions (eurgh) off her.

• Sick
  • Haha

Obliqua

He's posted another picture of himself in a pair of Calvins....bulge looks suspiciously smaller to my eyes, but what do I know. lolView attachment 1029830
I don’t get this at all It can’t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people won’t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if he’s short on £££ it’s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I had a look too. Agree it’s a skinny one. I prefer a wide one 🤣 I’m not bothered about it being long, it’s the girth 🤟🏼
Kierans is nicer looking, but overall he is less evil looking than Carl who has ended up being so filtered that no one recognises what he actually looks like when he’s papped

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I'm trying to figure out what she's saying on her 'out to dinner' post. Is it 'are you looking forward to the beginners we have ordered' ? If so back on planet earth we usually call them starters.
Mad as it sounds I thought she said dinners or “dinnahs” in Price speak.
And someone please correct me if Im
wrong, I could have sworn she said “Do you love the dinners we ordered”
I don’t understand what language they speak, I don’t know what they mean, it has no conversational value.
Just random gibberish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Squirrelina

VIP Member
All because the ‘sausage’ loves MilkTray.. love Saturday nights me😘 have a good one you lovely lot😘
Is there a sneaky chocolate filled sausage in there Greggs? 😀

Just seen her stories, nice to see they both dressed up for dinner.
He looks on something, can see his leg going up and down under the table.
Probably itching to give her a kick under the table….

How exhausting is this life for a woman who has lost her five kids....
What's she doing everyday ??...
It's so sad a lifestyle .. toyboy.. hair.. nails.. make up stories.. sell a story to The press... insult someone close... cause a commotion.. cause some drama... can you imagine waking up everyday thinking what have I done... I've no kids living with me .. I've nothing left .. the whole country is talking about me ... no one likes me... oh my god.. how can she live like this everyday...
If I've gone shopping and the door banged shut on someone I run to open it and apologise and ask if someone's OK... shes a fkin horrible person.
I spent about 10 minutes yesterday trying to evacuate a small spider from the bath as I was running it, it was determined to drown. I eventually got it to climb onto my hand. I was so happy. Spider was safe on the window ledge and I was happy in the bath on holiday, Today, the same thing happened. Took an age to rescue the little creature. Put it back in the same windowsill, This time I think it was an ant. I didn’t mind though. I did apologise to it for not being able to find its colony. I will have he same conversation with it tomorrow as it will be back in the bath 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Looks like they are still abroad. Not driving on the left hand side
I think they are posting a picture of a road. Did I mention I got kidnapped by the mumbawumba tribe last night and was forced to drink kombucha at gunpoint then I got punched by an alien when they released me wearing JYY trackies then a mexican showed me this toe curling picture of a penis that resembled E.T's finger. I then fell on a bar stool in a chip shop and damaged my plastic arse and my tits exploded. Pete you cunt. Do you love it Harve. Woohoo!

• Haha