Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If KP doesn't get sent to jail for breaking the restraining order then I hope in future that Michelle will report EVERY offensive word or text that KP sends her! As others have said here I doubt this was a one off incident, but probably the straw that broke the camel's back. KP has 3 potential cases that could send her to jail, the failure to meet payments, breaking the restraining order, and breaking her suspended sentence by breaking the restraining order. Surely all those together should add up to some real jail time this time?
is it not 4 breaking her suspended sentence with a new crime😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I,ve just seen some of her photos on Reddit dunno if they are on OF, she,s top less and looks like she has 2 scarred basketballs on her chest, looks unwashed and horrible tattoos. Feel sorry for any man who goes with her. I prefer a natural look ,real hair no makeup applied with a trowel and no plastic. But each to their own.🤮🤮🤮🤮
Are there any pics of her particularly classy heart tattoo? 🤢🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

advisory

When Princess's room was done out I couldn't believe the amount of make up on her dressing table. All done to promote skankys make up and Ferns no doubt. P is still a child
P doesn't like pink. Excellent - pink is a rubbish colour. 😆
My 2p bet is that P is going to show everyone how smart she really is - next Maggie Aderin-Pocock or Brian Cox.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
how often should one refresh Tattle? Asking for a friend.. my “friend” has neglected vacuuming, ironing and home cooked meals as she’s too distracted. My “friend” is also ignoring her children when they ask for help with homework and snacks etc. but my “friend” said it’s ok cause KP does it🤷🏻‍♀️ Do I my “friend” have addiction issues..?😉
I think “ your friend “ needs to check into the Priory 😂

I think we need a new thread, I'll try and hunt down the winning title and do it.

New thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ur-fanny-give-it-up-you-sad-old-granny.26858/
That has to be the winning title 🙌

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Paddy McGuinness and Christine wotsit. The silhouettes are a bald bloke with the same ears as him and someone with her hair and figure!
I love the fact that you called her Christine wotsit! She is somebody else I can’t stand. Has zero personality and relies totally on her fake tits n arse for likes. Her husband is the famous one, and she is only known by being married to him ( nothing else ). So when he was linked to Nicole Abbleby, I thought finally, a woman who is real and has a personality 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Oh my god you have killed me off!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh pom!! I really feel honoured that you have made that for me ! Thank you so so much I am wetting my pants Haha!! 🥰🥰 you are amazing 🥰😘 teeny faced angry tomato sausage will have millions of subscribers now 🙈
I want to eat a tomato sausage right now

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been covered, catching up again. I see harveys clothes line donates to Anna Kennedy. No wonder she won't hear a bad word.
Donated because skanky couldn't sell any of it? NO WAY would she give away anything if she thought she gound grift a few quid out of it

Well I did say a good few threads back that she's only got OF left but as she keeps mentioning to her (3) OF fans that she going travelling then I guess that next stop MIGHT be Dubai!
Live streamed Porta - Potty on OF, there you go Katie, free idea for you right there.
Cole can even come along and bring his fan in case there's any spare shit.
Do you lurve it?
I've already suggested naked wrestling in the shit-pit aka her back garden at Trampy Towers. Nice and cheap to present, just like her really :)

Angelic37

VIP Member
There is something likeable about jodie marsh, she doesnt seem like a mean person and was bullied relentlessly by price over the years. How nobody picked up how nasty kp was everyone assumed it was rivalry, but now we see her for what she is now, shes a bully. Jodie marsh might have a sewer mouth but again shes never been outright nasty about others due to being bullied herself has probably stopped her. I hope she is laughing at kp for all the nasty things shes said, case of careful who you kick going up theyll see you on the way back down
Jodie Marsh is absolutely vile. Her only redeeming feature is that these days KP out-viles her, which is some achievement.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9