Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Surely if she doesn’t do at least a month she’ll have to reimburse her ‘fans’ as they pay monthly? 🤔😁
I doubt it. She has never repaid the fools who forked out for the plastering classes she cancelled, in fact all she does is reschedule and then re-cancel again. Those muppets have lost their money haha :)

Reactions: 12

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Skanky & Wanky on Coach trip would be worth a watch ... Skanky constantly shouting 'Woo Hoo' 'I love it' ... Wanky with a face of thunder because he is sitting next to her on a coach that no one will let him have a go at driving for days and days instead of driving one of Daddys fancy second hand cars about ... that would end up in Slapgate #2
And Brendon with his clipboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ecosse

VIP Member
What does "cock pov" mean?
(Am I going to regret asking that?!)

Interestingly, Kieran has masked Valentino's broken arm in today's picture releases.

• Wow

Masha34

She said this in the OHK interview too..... :LOL:

I don't believe things are always black and white or there has to be a totally 'innocent party', they could both be abusive to each other for a start. She may have had drug-induced paranoia and jumped off a balcony to get away from him, we don't know, she has a history of accusing people of crimes against her which magically disappear, including the slapgate 'my ring was stolen' bollocks. The main problem I have with all these tales of Carl controlling her is that she has been extremely controlling and jealous AND violent herself in the past, she lies all the time and the allegations come from her. Unless someone saw him hitting her, or texts come out where he threatens her or something, I have a hard time believing it.
I try and keep an open mind on it all, especially knowing her past. I always say there are three sides to every story - your side, their side and the truth.

Was it a twist on the Adam Ant look?! 🤣

White lines and Pwicey, I'm sure there's a joke in there! Adam Ant :love:. I saw his stand and deliver costume in the V&A, very exciting :LOL:

Thank fuck for that. I thought I may have been high on my wood glue... back to the carvings. Helena don't tell your neighbour I thought his woodcarving was a one eyed owl. (Its a tawny owl I think) I have looked up that particular structure in the wood carver's almanac that I put together
I haven't told him, it might send him over the edge....he's pretty close already 😂

• Haha

Sandbem

She isnt trying to get pregnant - i dont believe that at all ... its just one of her made up try and get some interest in me media stories. As for wether you can do preggo stuff on OF ... Lozza would know ... I would say yes since she is the size of a house, preggers again to dreary drury & thats her main income ...there has to be a reason Lozza can get away with charging £36 a month ... she must have hit some kind of fetish market because its not her face or body ...
Just for my curiosity and context, who is this Lozza?
Is there a picture..?

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’m going to look on the bright (ish) side and hope that that remark about doing her a favour was about the house being wrecked, not Harvey.
Please God, not Harvey! I am a harsh critic of Katie’s behaviour but I don’t believe that. I think she loves him very much in her own way and he is her Achilles heel. If anything happened to him, I believe it would finish her off, mentally.
You’re a better person than I am. I never considered that she was talking about the house, but that’s possible.