Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zeit

Sorry I’m a bit late to the celebrity couple ( having covid jab no Wi-Fi 🙃) I wonder if it’s Paddy McGuiness and wife sorry don’t know her name😏

Reactions: 8

Ecosse

VIP Member
I’m going to look on the bright (ish) side and hope that that remark about doing her a favour was about the house being wrecked, not Harvey.
Please God, not Harvey! I am a harsh critic of Katie’s behaviour but I don’t believe that. I think she loves him very much in her own way and he is her Achilles heel. If anything happened to him, I believe it would finish her off, mentally.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
What puzzles me is that channel 4 state they did not pay for the work done on the MM. The papers state KP did not pay for any of it. They are suggesting that it was freebies from people who were to be plugged on the programme. I watched the first programme and did not see any companies being promoted.😖
Wonder if someone could do a FOI request on this one…

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
We know this because Price does it time & time again
The 50 k wedding ring
The 19 room house
The 10 k valentines flowers
The 10k blinged up wheelchair etc etc

Close friend works in sales , they’re given a “ car allowance” as part of their package - they HAVE to spend it on a decent car because turning up selling product you have to be seen to be successful . It’s in their contract.
Most of them haven’t got a pot to piss in but they ALL drive very nice cars. And live in rented flats.
I think this is the approach of Skank , Katona & the like , they lie about what stuff costs & their lifestyle is all for show in the hope that people [ nobody] Believes their worth is far more than it is .

Reality : £250 engagement ring
£ 11 bedroom ex mansion - now hovel
£ 30 flowers ( gifted by company)

NHS wheelchair covered in Poundland glitter & stickers.
This what all the MLM bots do too. Fake it till you make it (though 99.5% of them never will). Katona and Skanky have dabbled in MLM too

Wilkco

VIP Member
The kitchen units were Howdens but they weren't given much of a showing so bad investment by Howdens. I've done them more justice here so oi Howdens, where's me free kitchen?
I had new Howdens worktops to my MFI kitchen as they were deeper than others. I understand they bought MFI stock when they went bust.

Ecosse

VIP Member
What the hell was that pregnancy test on PA's wall all about? Some sort of joke?
Can't see anything on his IG about it.

Hammers of hell

I think its just constant herpes tbh. I get coldsores myself, but not all the bloody time, once every year maybe. I think the sunbeds, filler and crack are all coming together to give her constant herp blisters. YUK.
Have you tried l-lysine? I take it daily and haven't had 1 in about 5 years!

Reactions: 7