Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
No I was talking about Lauren Goodgers on/off/on/on/off boyfriend Charles. Sorry just realised I'm on KP thread not Lozzas keep flicking between the two and forget what one I'm on :giggle:
That's okay. I thought Cole had done a video on OF. I didn't know Charlie boy Dreary was on there too.

Reactions: 11

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Very long time lurker here… I’ve wanted to post my two cents for a while but I can barely keep up with all the new posts! Not that I’m complaining, I enjoy catching up the best I can after a long day at work! I have my own thoughts (which I will share) but firstly, I had never seen that video from the OK article, and I screen shot this very disturbing revelation from KP (and this was after she broke her feet).
Now don’t get me wrong, from everything I’ve read here and from watching her TV shows it certainly appears she isn’t a nice person in the slightest, but wow, what a red flag, and she chose to stay with him?! I think KPs life was going to spiral no matter what, but CW has managed to speed up the process.
I think part of her likes being domineered after the yes men she's had.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Sorry I’m a bit late to the celebrity couple ( having covid jab no Wi-Fi 🙃) I wonder if it’s Paddy McGuiness and wife sorry don’t know her name😏
It's either them or Marv and Rochelle. I mean would anyone leak tapes of Judi Finnegan and Richard Madeley or Eamon Holmes and Ruth.

• Haha
Morning,

Like commenters on here, and in the general public, I also feel that HMRC need to be far more proactive with Katie. Allegedly nothing has been paid to them either. Katie has not put anything in the creditors pot since July 2020!

If this is a genuine attempt at Katie to pay off her debts then I can only applaud her but unfortunately a quick look on Reddit ,at a fan sub Reddit, will show far more than a subscription on OF. Be warned though it’s not for the faint hearted

(see screenshot below)
I know I looked there once. But it’s all there for free

Reactions: 10

MrsCranky

VIP Member
You didn’t dream it 🙈🙉🙊😁
Thank fuck for that. I thought I may have been high on my wood glue... back to the carvings. Helena don't tell your neighbour I thought his woodcarving was a one eyed owl. (Its a tawny owl I think) I have looked up that particular structure in the wood carver's almanac that I put together

• Haha

jellybelly48

I hope Cole does a ‘Charles Drury’ strip to camera in his socks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 definitely worth paying the £6 subscription fee for a good belly laugh 🤣🤣🤣

N.B. For those that are not familiar, you’ll find it on Laureen Goodyear’s thread
Ive Only just recovered from that 🤮 the arse slapping & grunting proper turned my stomach 🤮

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
With all the drama about car crash, courts, OF etc., just for interval entertainment, it would be hilarious if Carl lost his licence (for whatever reason) 😂🤣😂🤣
In that case he'd be elbowed faster than greased lightning seeing as all he's good for is driving it about; He can't even get it up the duff can he?? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
🤣🤣😂 that title though.. gosh, the pair of them must be desperate for cash for coke and somewhere to live lol..
How the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣🤣

When you start a new thread, always post the link to the previous thread

Also when you announce a new thread, post the link to the new thread.

I'm avoiding KP right now, all I know is that Kerry Katona isn't happy with KP
and her OF account.
How come? I thought she encouraged skank to get an account lol