Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandbem

If she knows her kids already get bullied at school because of her , why on earth would she join only fans, imagine those poor kids and the comments at school they have to put up with😟☹

[
She added: "It's a unique job that I do, so it's not a normal conversation kids would usually have with their friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

helptheaged

VIP Member
Fuming she's even allowed to have fertility treatment she has social services involved so shouldn't be allowed to make new babies !! She's 43 so will probably need an egg donor imagine how devastated you would be if your eggs were implanted into KPs uterus and she was looking after your biological child !!! She's a selfish cow

I also felt really sorry for Princess on a personal level. My own mum has diagnosed mental elf and I was always the one that tried with her and loved her out of all my siblings my brother is much like junior and went NC with her as soon as he was old enough . That responsibility you feel for your mum never leaves you but you also long for that normal relationship with her. I hope princess is getting the help she needs..
I thought that was an area that Emily deals with

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that there are very few posts from Peter Andre on Insta anymore featuring Emily?

He put a post up congratulating her on the book, but not much else recently that's been lovey dovey, there used to be more.

Most of his posts these days are about that diet app he's plugging.

Trouble in paradise, or am I reading too much into it?

DB0000

It’s amazing her poorly foot can balance like that, the same as when she squeezes her feet into skyscraper heels 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think that’s as she is now - infact most of the pics she puts on will be older pictures and she’ll try to pass them off as now - let’s face it she hasn’t got the body she once had so they’ll be a lot of editing going on

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Morning,

Like commenters on here, and in the general public, I also feel that HMRC need to be far more proactive with Katie. Allegedly nothing has been paid to them either. Katie has not put anything in the creditors pot since July 2020!

If this is a genuine attempt at Katie to pay off her debts then I can only applaud her but unfortunately a quick look on Reddit ,at a fan sub Reddit, will show far more than a subscription on OF. Be warned though it’s not for the faint hearted

(see screenshot below)
What is it please? I don't want to sign up.

Reactions: 4

Sandbem

So this is Ellie May Mackenzie of Lift Aesthetics who Krusty and Carol went to get their freebie afsetics (!) done; she’s always posting herself driving and did so the other day whilst her child was in the (front seat) and this is her not giving a fuck doing it in the dark. I’ve reported her to Essex police via Twitter last time as because I don’t know where in Essex it was I couldn’t report on their main website but this is a pic of the video she’s put on (can’t upload video). She does it numerous times each week and what I don’t get is why 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one is interested in the road she’s on or listening to her effing ‘singing’. Her mate Fern is banned from driving and other her mate Krusty is too and she posts these for the world to see. This was also her and Fern who used a disabled badge and space to park outside their gym, so you get who we’re dealing with here. Any other ideas of where to report??
KP should definitely be allowed a Disabled badge....
So this is Ellie May Mackenzie of Lift Aesthetics who Krusty and Carol went to get their freebie afsetics (!) done; she’s always posting herself driving and did so the other day whilst her child was in the (front seat) and this is her not giving a fuck doing it in the dark. I’ve reported her to Essex police via Twitter last time as because I don’t know where in Essex it was I couldn’t report on their main website but this is a pic of the video she’s put on (can’t upload video). She does it numerous times each week and what I don’t get is why 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one is interested in the road she’s on or listening to her effing ‘singing’. Her mate Fern is banned from driving and other her mate Krusty is too and she posts these for the world to see. This was also her and Fern who used a disabled badge and space to park outside their gym, so you get who we’re dealing with here. Any other ideas of where to report??
KP should definitely be allowed a Disabled badge...

Reactions: 2