Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays car looks like a different one - a Range Rover I think?!
He probably drives whichever one has got a couple of litres of petrol in. He might get some mug punter prepared to pay ten grand over the odds for one of his bangers and he doesn't want to go giving petrol away now does he!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know what Peter is on about, with his IG vid showing two differently-sized women gyrating, one of them to Mysterious Girl. For a moment I thought the first one was Emily, except it's not really her style (to be filmed in that way).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what Peter is on about, with his IG vid showing two differently-sized women gyrating, one of them to Mysterious Girl. For a moment I thought the first one was Emily, except it's not really her style (to be filmed in that way).
He‘s sharing Celeste Barber’s post because she’s ’moving’ to his song. If you don’t know her or follow her I appreciate it probably won’t make sense. Personally I think Celeste is great.

Reactions: 19
they were called proactive .................a bit more up market than creme brulee from royston vasey

That was the old matthew they replaced him with another guy ..but he was just as hilaroius
CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they were called proactive .................a bit more up market than creme brulee from royston vasey

That was the old matthew they replaced him with another guy ..but he was just as hilaroius
I thought the 1st series was the best with Ben Chaplin.

Reactions: 6
My son has a puppet that him and his dad have christened ‘the menstrual frog’ who follows me round the house mocking me for being all emotional at that time of the month 😂😂

Every household needs a menstrual frog 🐸
It's okay Gem. I'm glad i never upset anyone. Love MrsC xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well we can only hope the Sk(W)anky pair get the life they deserve. I ask myself over and over again how can his parents give their blessing to him marrying Skanky🤷‍♀️ I would try my hardest to dissuade one of mine. I know that he is an adult but still …. He really isn’t thinking straight not sure what he is thinking to be honest.

Neither of them seem to have any friends to speak of and following on from her arrest I think they will be becoming fewer. Let’s see if thehard core mates her MAU Hairdresser.

As for him driving round on trade plates I thought they could only be used for business purposes I might be wrong on that.

Anyway I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday funday 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Katie may have read this article. The Sun reported about Michelle's Instagram post on Friday, a few hours before the alleged texts were sent
Good point. That "restrainingorder" hashtag could well have been the trigger for KP to fire with both barrels.

Reactions: 6
He probably drives whichever one has got a couple of litres of petrol in. He might get some mug punter prepared to pay ten grand over the odds for one of his bangers and he doesn't want to go giving petrol away now does he!
Haha I know a bloke with a car lot & he told me he never sells a car with fuel left in it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talk about taking risks, it's their funeral, they probably gamble they will not get into
trouble over it.
Channel 4 aren't fussy who they show anyway, those Radford skanks were on there in that kids and counting series, being glorified just for bloody breeding all the time, and not forgetting the father first impregnated the mother when she was 13 and he was 17/18, Skanky will be allright, I doubt very much they'll pull the MM show.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Its celeste barber she is a comedian

Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure Kaytee Pryse will be making a statement later via her Instagram page 🤣😉
Don't think so if theres an investigation going on she won't be allowed to, like the way she quickly came out to defend Cole with the DV investigation.
If anything Im expecting poor Harv to be rolled out. Or a couple of barf bombs.
It really has blew up in their ugly faces, with their stupid cryptic singing and posts the other week, then the release of the Kierian accusation. The sooner the penny drops that she is now a nobody, she goes by the same rules as everyone else, and her days of vindictive bullying are well and truely OVER.
PS so strange a woman that has had 5 kids and wants more is completely void of maternal instinct.

Reactions: 27
I said yesterday that Carl is trying hard to drop hints about distancing himself from Katie (e.g. no drama/Katie does what she wants etc).
And now we have another one this morning - a picture of his washing machine, asking if there are any single women out there who could come round and show him how to make breakfast with it.
Single women?????
It seems to have disappeared now.
What a twit! I don't think all this tit will "come out in the wash" Carol. Too much from that fan of yours. You're both totally covered!! 💩💩💩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.