Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit show.
I cannot get my head around afp and Edna making a curry and dying their hair while their family member sweated in a fcking prison cell 😬😂Jesus who needs enemies?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Great thread title!

So, if she's guilty of breaching the restraining order that is a criminal offence in itself .. so should mean when she goes to court she will be sent straight to jail

But on top there must, presumably, be an extra penalty for the restraining order offence.

Assuming she's guilty of this, I can't see how she can wriggle out of this one.

It was only a matter of time. Doubt she could ever stay out of trouble for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Pwincess is on IG live right now, and lots of comments about KP, but 🅿 She doesn’t want to talk about fam 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
What a tit show.
I cannot get my head around afp and Edna making a curry and dying their hair while their family member sweated in a fcking prison cell 😬😂Jesus who needs enemies?
Hard as nails the Priceys! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread!
Congrats to @Baggins for the winning thread

How fast is this one going to fill……?

For anyone just joining, this was the breaking news today :

Well done @Baggins. Get your cocktail dress on. Lol xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pwincess is on IG live right now, and lots of comments about KP, but 🅿 She doesn’t want to talk about fam 😂
No wonder, poor kid. Must be totally embarrassing having that 'thing' as her mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
No one should be mentioning KP to Princess. The wee soul is probably heartbroken. That said, Pete needs to maybe suggest she stays off stuff like that....especially when her trainwreck is front page news.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
What a tit show.
Listen may be cut them abit off slack on this one. They've got crawlie blocked so he couldn't phone them... Nor would the fecker want too & disrupt his beer & candle evening 😒😒😒
And the... You get 1 phonecall... Thing would be misplaced with skanky. She dosnt quite grasp how phones work (unless vaginally) ya know 🤷‍♀️

@Pom Bear did you see my request for a photo shop?? I think I tagged someone else, oh dear. It was for a bespoke photoshop of the beautiful "wheres my Nokia 5210 gone" pics please 🙌 I was thinking maybe Michelles laughing face, waving with a glass off bubbly... Nothing to far fetched like 🤷‍♀️🤔 TIA 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Great thread title!

So, if she's guilty of breaching the restraining order that is a criminal offence in itself .. so should mean when she goes to court she will be sent straight to jail

But on top there must, presumably, be an extra penalty for the restraining order offence.

Assuming she's guilty of this, I can't see how she can wriggle out of this one.

It was only a matter of time. Doubt she could ever stay out of trouble for long.
I knew she would breach that suspended sentence ... Didn't expect it to be this way though ... It will be everyone else to blame in her mind ... It's all down to her though

Reactions: 40
Listen may be cut them abit off slack on this one. They've got crawlie blocked so he couldn't phone them... Nor would the fecker want too & disrupt his beer & candle evening 😒😒😒
And the... You get 1 phonecall... Thing would be misplaced with skanky. She dosnt quite grasp how phones work (unless vaginally) ya know 🤷‍♀️

@Pom Bear did you see my request for a photo shop?? I think I tagged someone else, oh dear. It was for a bespoke photoshop of the beautiful "wheres my Nokia 5210 gone" pics please 🙌 I was thinking maybe Michelles laughing face, waving with a glass off bubbly... Nothing to far fetched like 🤷‍♀️🤔 TIA 😘😘😘
They're likely just keeping up appearances....look at us, the Pricey's are fine and unflappable! In private they are probably neck-deep in despair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So let’s have a look at the various excuses she’ll be getting ready to use for her latest brush with the law…

“Sorry officer, it wasn’t my fault, it was ………….” (Insert excuse)

1. My mental Health
2. It wasn’t me sending the messages!
3. Don’t you know who I am?
4. I can’t go to prison as I have 5 kids
5. Don’t underestimate the Pricey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
What a tit show.
Tbf they probably didn't know ... Depends who she called for help ... Carol might have been sleeping off his beer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a tit show.
Well in their defence, if they didn't make dinner every time Skanky was arrested the poor bastards would starve to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.