Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What goes through her head when she does these things? Why did she think it was a good idea? What did she think would happen?

Surely the CPS/court/judge/Bojo/the queen will have to send her down for this? If not they've failed Michelle in spectacular fashion.

Enough really is enough now surely? She is probably the most boring person on the planet. The same bloody pattern on & on & on & on 😴😴😴😴

No deflection can save her this time. It's all been washed, rinsed, repeated & rung out now. "There's reasons. I'm not ready to talk about them yet". Won't wash this time. That said.......go on GMB, get her on in the morning before she goes to court.....I dare ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Already done it when the story crime on the Sunday Mail 🤣🤣
Complaint submitted:

I think it is unacceptable that you have commissioned a programme which directly financially benefits Katie Price.

Ms Price is a bankrupt, convicted drunk driver; a self-confessed user of illegal drugs who has monetised and exploited her children. Ms Price no longer has physical custody of said children.

Ms Price during the past week has used social media to send abusive messages to her ex-husband’s wife, and 48hrs ago was arrested on suspicion of breaching a restraining order protecting a different ex-husband’s partner from being harassed by Ms Price.

Ms Price was further ordered to pay another ex husband, Alex Reid £25,000 after leaking sex life information on a channel 4 programme, a big brother spin off show.

I am appalled that a responsible broadcaster is enabling Ms Price to enjoy an enhanced standard of living, whilst some of her creditors are facing financial ruin due to her decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
What goes through her head when she does these things? Why did she think it was a good idea? What did she think would happen?

Surely the CPS/court/judge/Bojo/the queen will have to send her down for this? If not they've failed Michelle in spectacular fashion.

Enough really is enough now surely? She is probably the most boring person on the planet. The same bloody pattern on & on & on & on 😴😴😴😴

No deflection can save her this time. It's all been washed, rinsed, repeated & rung out now. "There's reasons. I'm not ready to talk about them yet". Won't wash this time. That said.......go on GMB, get her on in the morning before she goes to court.....I dare ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know Pink I was just thinking it must be exhausting the way she carries on, Wanky must be absolutely knackered trying to keep the lid on her. I just feel for the children they must have to put up with hell in school no matter what age they are 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Probably tipped off the paps….
Have you seen the state of that car they’re driving!! Covered in scrapes and scratches! Who in there right mind would buy a car from this fella?! 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Believe me BPD is most definitely a true mental health issue and is recognised as one too. It can also be very dibillitating but you do know right from wrong. Even when you are manic you are perfectly aware what is right and wrong.
I have BPD and it’s awful! Whoever said it’s not a mental health issue needs to duck off and educate themselves!!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28

And ask the witch all the questions that need answering but all they do is pussyfoot around her.

Reactions: 13
Parking the cars for now why do they refer to Wanky as Love Island Star?? At best it is contestant but given the nanoseconds he was in surely extra is more fitting.

I know I’ve got dis

Maggie, if you have Insta, check out the posts of “kateepryse You won’t be disappointed.
I have ista, but i don't know how to search for peoples comments on posts and I can only find a katiepryce . For the love of god somebody HELP ME pleaseeeee 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trouble with pwicy is she read’s here their every where on line and uses what’s in the now mental health illness, back in 2018 the guardian had a piece on physiatrists concerns on the celebrity p.t.s.d. , meaning it’s all pish for pity press and stops genuine sufferers seeking help for fear of not being believed. She’s just a spoiled brat who got her own way all the time

I hope someone reminds her what she's in court for tomorrow. It's the non payment of fines Katie...THE NON PAYMENT OF FINES. Not the bankruptcy. Not abusing Michelle via texts sent to Kieran. Not breaching the terms of the restraining order. Not drink driving whilst disqualified (you've been to court for that 1). THE NON PAYMENT OF FINES.
It's not an interview for GMB. It's not filming for a segment on Steph's Sick Bag. It's not This Morning, Phil & Holly won't be there. It's not Loose Women so don't start singing & expect the policemen to dance behind you....they are real policeman because it's court & I don't think they dance. The person in front of you may look like Judge Judy or Judge Rinder, but remember, you are not on telly.
I'd dislike her to get confused. It's an easy mistake to make 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have BPD and it’s awful! Whoever said it’s not a mental health issue needs to duck off and educate themselves!!!😡
So do I, its very much a REAL Mental Health condition ... some people need to think before they talk .... I usually just scroll past ignorant comments, but sometimes, when it hits home, I see red🤬🤬 .. I feel your pain ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie Price #112 Katie Price, how are you gonna cope? Look out love, don't drop the soap

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#112 Katie Price is heading to jail, hell no, her creditors ain’t paying her bail

My very first thread title suggestion #BEKIND 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.