Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d think they’d search the “prison purse” on the way in just in case? Anyone know if that’s something they check?
Ewww they'd better make sure the glove is well attached to their hand as they could lose it in there 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Interview with Stephanie takyi saying to Anne diamond and co presenter what we are all thinking...Katie gets away with everything and it's time that she pays the price

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks as if Emily got off lightly last week with the "so-called doctor," "disgusting" accusations.

Michelle got it much worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
hes always ponce ing around in cars that arnt his..putting his toytown trumpton number plate woooods on there..its like all the so called houses hes going to buy ,,the guys a complete bullshit merchant..a walter mitty......
His lifestyle is very modest, he only can drive the fancy cars as they are up for sale, I doubt he could afford any outright. I doubt he could financially look after Skanky the way she ploughs thru money too. If anything he seems to be sponging of her & her opportunities.

Reactions: 29
Rubbish, I was raped by a stranger when I was 12, it hasn't turned me into a vile, vindictive, narcissistic, cruel, self obsessed slapper. You have those traits already, her family and management have allowed and encouraged it over the years and she thinks she untouchable. Forget the 'Jordan' persona, if she lives to be 100 she'll never change, just keep blaming others for her actions.
I think she'll be lucky if she reaches 50 tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

posting again. Everyone please contact and share this link.
Already done it when the story crime on the Sunday Mail 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Looks as if Emily got off lightly last week with the "so-called doctor," "disgusting" accusations.

Michelle got it much worse.
The online stuff is all we get the see, and that's abusive enough. Can you imagine what she messages them in private? We've had a little snippet of it from her texts to Michelle this weekend. She's vile.

Reactions: 28
Agree, I think the police would be happy if someone locked her up and threw away the key, but they can only operate within the guidelines of the law!
I agree I think they arrested her at 12 45 to make sure they got her plus hoped she would be pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry it was me that posted about someone doing my head in. It isn’t you @MrsCranky 😘 and I shouldn’t have posted it . Can I report myself for being a bad tempered, pre menstrual tit?
My son has a puppet that him and his dad have christened ‘the menstrual frog’ who follows me round the house mocking me for being all emotional at that time of the month 😂😂

Every household needs a menstrual frog 🐸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.