Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think it is unfair to blame the police. The cps and the lawmakers yes but leave the poor bloody police alone. They are underfunded, understaffed and probably get as frustrated as the rest of us. They can only do what they are allowed to do. God I really hate this whole anti police thing nowadays, these same people don't think twice about calling them when it suits (The skank for example) Sorry, rant over! Aimed at twitter,not the krusty who posted.
Agree, I think the police would be happy if someone locked her up and threw away the key, but they can only operate within the guidelines of the law!

Reactions: 31
I’ve just seen the disgusting name she called Michelle. I know KP has always hated women but why bypass the wrongdoer in her eyes at least, and go for Michelle? Why is she coming across as jealous over a man she is saying is guilty of sexual abuse? She is so fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That text she sent about Michelle is truly awful but just to lighten things up a bit, does anyone remember the comedy series Game On? Matthew always going on about 'skunk pussies'. I think he used to go on about the gutter a lot too. Don't know why but it made me think of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wondering if the police have kept her phone, especially as it sounds like this is not the first time she has sent drink/drug induced vile texts.
I can imagine there is lots of vicious, nasty threatening messages to various people they would have to sieve through.
Wonder if Peter & Emily might add a statement to help the CPS prosecution. Serve her right, she can’t go around making libellous poisonous remarks as she pleases.

Reactions: 27
Defo not you MrsC 😘 some people just want a reaction or argument I just see who it is and think oh yeah them again.🥱
Sorry it was me that posted about someone doing my head in. It isn’t you @MrsCranky 😘 and I shouldn’t have posted it . Can I report myself for being a bad tempered, pre menstrual tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jeez, when you gotta pay someone to tell you to drink more water, take more walks etc. I might set myself up with a cushy number like that, charge simpletons so I can tell them, eat less, exercise more, breathe in and out. 😂
Lol I’m at the gym RN 2022 NYD resolution 😝 but reading me Tattle at same time 😂 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A slight deviation from the legal dramas of KP, but they are constantly seen driving around in the Merc at the moment, but isn’t he devaluing it further by adding mileage to it and should it be on trade plates (I know they are only for driving demos and deliveries…) I just thought if Carols business is allegedly secondhand motors then using the stock is an example of them not doing well enough to own a car personally? I dunno if that makes any sense?
hes always ponce ing around in cars that arnt his..putting his toytown trumpton number plate woooods on there..its like all the so called houses hes going to buy ,,the guys a complete bullshit merchant..a walter mitty......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Skanky is going to jail. Wooo hooo 🥳

I have to admit, of the various players in this real life nightmare, I wouldn’t have put money on Michelle bring the one to put her there 🥰
Michelle didn't do anything. It was Skanky. We all knew that she was close to the edge at the time of sentencing in December. It was inevitable that Skanky would mess up.
Skanky is so messed up you could never predict how she'll explode next.

Watching that "bear" in a pit is the pleasure we share.

Reactions: 16

The article from 2020 says it's Carl's friend, wonder if that's where she got it from🤔
No doubt he gets selfies with these type of characters as it makes him look "ard" and the teenagers lurking at the tesco mini mart dont pick on him lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That text she sent about Michelle is truly awful but just to lighten things up a bit, does anyone remember the comedy series Game On? Matthew always going on about 'skunk pussies'. I think he used to go on about the gutter a lot too. Don't know why but it made me think of this.
LOL yeh the slime surfers ooozing black puss through the cracks of the pavement

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry it was me that posted about someone doing my head in. It isn’t you @MrsCranky 😘 and I shouldn’t have posted it . Can I report myself for being a bad tempered, pre menstrual tit?
I have a daughter like that today. Me… what’s the matter? Daughter.. Nothing Me…why are you grumpy then? Daughter … I’m not , go away!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie always aspired to have the fairytale life of a princess....but it seems her life is more like The Emperor's New Clothes....everyone around her daren't confront her behaviour and just tell her how amazing she is in fear of her reaction then when she steps out in public we are all laughing at her....I can't believe not one person in that tiny little circle of hers tells her to reign it the duck in

Do you think she's trying to audition for a part in 24 hours in police custody
I would definitely watch if she was on 24hrs in police custody.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.