Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
Once upon a time there was a King and Queen in a far away Mucky land. They had two beautiful children together.

The king betrayed the Queen and found himself a new clean Queen, much more respectful and able to give him a stable life while trying to fulfill his Royal (penis) duty to his adoring public.

During this time, the Mucky Queen hired a servant to wash, cook, clean, find used tampons in bags and look after the beautiful children.

The servant grew tired of not receiving payment so she left the Royal life behind.

The mucky Queen was furious and tried to destroy everyone she knew along the way, including her former King.

However the servant, decided to tell her troubles to the former King, including how the beautiful children were treated by the Queen and her new slippery Prince from Yankee (candle) Town

The King was most grateful and of course he told the Kings Army these disgraceful statements.

The Queen continues to fall from the Crown and will live in a Mucky, miserable land, forever.

The End.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
So let’s have a look at the various excuses she’ll be getting ready to use for her latest brush with the law…

“Sorry officer, it wasn’t my fault, it was ………….” (Insert excuse)

1. My mental Health
2. It wasn’t me sending the messages!
3. Don’t you know who I am?
4. I can’t go to prison as I have 5 kids
5. Don’t underestimate the Pricey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Pwincess is on IG live right now, and lots of comments about KP, but 🅿 She doesn’t want to talk about fam 😂
No one should be mentioning KP to Princess. The wee soul is probably heartbroken. That said, Pete needs to maybe suggest she stays off stuff like that....especially when her trainwreck is front page news.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Georgia1970

Hi all 👋🏼, I don’t know if this has already been said but I read what KP has been up to. I worked in mental health for years & fairly certain she has EUPD makes sense with the trauma she had when she was younger (she was SA’d in a park from what I remember), her cosmetic surgeries and difficulty socially/with substances.
I kinda just wish she’d get proper help with it rather than go to prison where she’ll get no DBT!
Rubbish, I was raped by a stranger when I was 12, it hasn't turned me into a vile, vindictive, narcissistic, cruel, self obsessed slapper. You have those traits already, her family and management have allowed and encouraged it over the years and she thinks she untouchable. Forget the 'Jordan' persona, if she lives to be 100 she'll never change, just keep blaming others for her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Oh my, I've just come on and I've missed all the drama. Too late to catch up now so I'll just jump on this page. So much for an uneventful 2022. She's just rock bottom. I'm sure the police won't be impressed with this nasty little performance. Why can't she just shut up, go away and live quietly her fame is now over for ever, there's no coming back from all this and it's all her own doing. As for still contemplating marriage, when apparently they've been squabbling for weeks, are the pair of them totally insane? I always said he had no intention of marrying her and after the behaviour of the last 3 days I reckon he's just about ready to walk. Probably just as well for her, I think he'll seriously hurt her next time. By the way Michelle and Kieran, if you're reading here this evening hug each other and those babies tight.👍♥

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Falkor

VIP Member
Once upon a time there was a King and Queen in a far away Mucky land. They had two beautiful children together.

The king betrayed the Queen and found himself a new clean Queen, much more respectful and able to give him a stable life while trying to fulfill his Royal (penis) duty to his adoring public.

During this time, the Mucky Queen hired a servant to wash, cook, clean, find used tampons in bags and look after the beautiful children.

The servant grew tired of not receiving payment so she left the Royal life behind.

The mucky Queen was furious and tried to destroy everyone she knew along the way, including her former King.

However the servant, decided to tell her troubles to the former King, including how the beautiful children were treated by the Queen and her new slippery Prince from Yankee (candle) Town

The King was most grateful and of course he told the Kings Army these disgraceful statements.

The Queen continues to fall from the Crown and will live in a Mucky, miserable land, forever.

The End.
If you're saying what I think you're saying - bloody well done you!

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Dollyhearts

Right michelle is deffo on here reading 💯 massive fair play to her for letting everyone know what was wrote 👌❤ does anyone know if because it was sent to kierons phone it can be excused even though it directly says michelles name & was directed at her?? Blessus be to god its taken as a proper threat /slander to Michelle 🙌👍 ps... Michelle... You da bomb 💣 😘👌🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
(Not quite sure how people are getting high and mighty about KP allegedly using “foul language” towards people when this thread is riddled with it on the daily!)
Its not about her using the foul language. Its about her bullying and harassing a a lady who is bringing up KP's children because she is a useless excuse of a mother. Oh and she's a cunt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion: Time for Katie to get locked in a cell, Tattlers shout “Well played, Michelle”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You’ve made 5200+ posts on Tattle, mostly about Katie Price, in well under a year so I’m not sure you’re the one to be lecturing people on who has the most time on their hands!
Up to me how I choose to spend my time dearie but I don't waste it on defending trash. In fact I clear out better stuff from my animal house than skanky's contribution to society

• Heart
Reactions: 69

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
So let’s have a look at the various excuses she’ll be getting ready to use for her latest brush with the law…

“Sorry officer, it wasn’t my fault, it was ………….” (Insert excuse)

1. My mental Health
2. It wasn’t me sending the messages!
3. Don’t you know who I am?
4. I can’t go to prison as I have 5 kids
5. Don’t underestimate the Pricey!
6) son with disabilities
7) broken trotters
8) pete you c#nt
9) terminally ill AFP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

PTMe

Chatty Member
Is the King & the Servant going to be a bigger story 🤭
The servant wants to protect the beautiful children so she will not address the public, the King is just happy the beautiful children are safe 👑😊

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Fairyawayxxx

I seriously am stunned by this latest news ...as much as its pure entertainment... 😄.. I mean how can anyone have soooo much drama in their existence 🤔 .? ...honestly KP should still be thanking the gods she didn't get locked up over the drink driving lark ...her mum isn't well....she has Harvey to consider ...yet she makes serious allegations re her ex ...who at the end of the day is the father of 2 of the tribe ? ...the eldest must dread waking up to the latest drama ...... I seriously think she needs detaining either in prison or a secure unit ...x

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Has anybody stopped to think it might have been a genuine mistake? We've all pressed send & been cursed by autocorrect & predictive text 😁
Hi Kieran, Michelle is a cunting whorebag & a gutter slag Cole & I would be delighted if you would attend our upcoming nuptials.
Yup, I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, for once, it's a huge misunderstanding 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollyll

What a shit show.
I cannot get my head around afp and Edna making a curry and dying their hair while their family member sweated in a fcking prison cell 😬😂Jesus who needs enemies?

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Timz

VIP Member

🅿 Pricey running for missing a lift with Cawl 😂 he’d dump her on the roadside, in time for Valentine’s!

Better to be free n single by then 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

YellowTail

VIP Member
Already done it when the story crime on the Sunday Mail 🤣🤣
Complaint submitted:

I think it is unacceptable that you have commissioned a programme which directly financially benefits Katie Price.

Ms Price is a bankrupt, convicted drunk driver; a self-confessed user of illegal drugs who has monetised and exploited her children. Ms Price no longer has physical custody of said children.

Ms Price during the past week has used social media to send abusive messages to her ex-husband’s wife, and 48hrs ago was arrested on suspicion of breaching a restraining order protecting a different ex-husband’s partner from being harassed by Ms Price.

Ms Price was further ordered to pay another ex husband, Alex Reid £25,000 after leaking sex life information on a channel 4 programme, a big brother spin off show.

I am appalled that a responsible broadcaster is enabling Ms Price to enjoy an enhanced standard of living, whilst some of her creditors are facing financial ruin due to her decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 63