Katie Price #111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you are successful with your ivf.
We are lucky enough to have one child already but couldn’t conceive after this one so I’m rolling my dice with ivf - if we are blessed enough with another one then that’s amazing but if it doesn’t work then this is the way it was meant to be!

I’m 3 injections down with about 18 more to go 🤦‍♀️

The skank drama keeps me distracted :)

And that Hitler fella probably had short man syndrome
Nah……hitler got all bitchy after people didn’t like his paintings 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So I pop on and on page 24..to see the thread is now at 42 pages! 🙀🙀🙀🙀

I can't keep up will have to miss quite alot of posts when I'm back on tonight..which I hate doing. I worry I miss anything...and I love reading everyone's comments when I can and adding a reaction to what I read.
Sadly it's the only way I can keep up on the thread without giving it up completely.

I be on later and it might even be over half way through the next thread loool 😄🙀😬😄

Resizer_16429440958420.jpg

Hells bells since I've written my post it's now 43 🙀🙀

Back later 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
A slight deviation from the legal dramas of KP, but they are constantly seen driving around in the Merc at the moment, but isn’t he devaluing it further by adding mileage to it and should it be on trade plates (I know they are only for driving demos and deliveries…) I just thought if Carols business is allegedly secondhand motors then using the stock is an example of them not doing well enough to own a car personally? I dunno if that makes any sense?

Reactions: 30
Nooo, that wasn't Wanky, it was me haha. It was on my local fb group and I put it on here as a joke. Its still on here x
NOooooooooooooo!!! SO sorry - that will teach me to open up Tattle when I've just woken up!! Need my brain in gear first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey Krusties. I was working yesterday so didn’t get on here till about 9pm. As soon as I saw the new thread and title I knew big things had gone down. It’s taken my 6 HOURS across last night and today to catch up as I wanted to persevere and read things in order 🤣

Skanky is going to jail. Wooo hooo 🥳

I have to admit, of the various players in this real life nightmare, I wouldn’t have put money on Michelle bring the one to put her there 🥰

Michelle, you are a legend, and once all this stuff about KH is resolved, you can live a long and happy life together.

P.S. posting a Monopoly pic which has jail in it, is subtle (and maybe unplanned) genius 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.