Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gx2018

Michelle took the restraining order against her over a year ago. Katie actually held on to her phone number, despite not being legally allowed to contact her..that says a lot. I’m hoping Emily is in the process of doing the same thing as Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Gx2018

How long til she comes up with an excuse? “Harvey wanted to say hello you cunt to my mum, but accidentally sent it to Michelle’s saved contact in my phone”

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha, you are so good Pom, fooled me. I thought it was one of his posts x
Loooooool that made me laugh 😄😄😄💕❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

It's been fun tonight, alot less serious then the other day 💕 x.

An old pic made in December 2020..can't believe I made this over a year ago.

Resizer_16082532995820.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
PA posted on insta tonight of him meeting Claire Powell. Any chance they are coming up with a plan to combat KP.
Oh I would say so. By posting that on Insta he was firing a warning shot to KP, who should know better than to mess with Claire, she always comes out of it for the worst.

• Heart

SoftNutellayum

If her kids weren't humiliated enough by her Instagram posts they will be by her arrest😳 she never thinks of them before she airs her dirty laundry publicly

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

EyeOfTheHawk2

Thanks PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for sorting out the new thread and keeping the show on the road (y)

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Surely Channel 4 can’t go ahead with the showing of her makeover series now? Her life just sinks lower and lower, do they really want to be associated with that!?

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Funnily enough this could be a bigger sentence than any of us could of hoped for. Isn’t it great to be alive. Where were you when Price got nicked?? At home on the red, laughing my tits off lol

• Haha
  • Heart

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
She will be back on Instagram ranting tonight how false these stories are:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 'I WaS tHeRe tO gIve A StAteMeNt' Give it up Pwice your finished

• Haha
  • Heart

Pricenotright

No wonder Crawl was getting SO aggy with people's comments on his IG. If she was arrested last night, she would be banged up in a cell overnight! This is hilarious!!! 🤣
At least he took the time to have a peaceful Corona under candlelight...whilst she was at the station haha

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Well I may have been way off the mark before on the last thread when I said she got pissy because KH and Michelle were posting current pics of the kids to prove she was not with them when she was trying to fool us into thinking they were with her. I do think now it's a bit more than that and she maybe trying to smear and silence Kieran because Jett and Bunny were there on slapgate night and saw what went on and the Kirsten woman knows what went on. Hence that pathetic attempt when they were in the car with that song with the lyrics "darling don't say a word". Cole and Skank are trying everything to stop it all coming out. I would call that witness intimidation
Absolutely true but do know what happens.. we laugh joke get mad get upset feel all the emotions that she would never do... because we care.. we are human we feel the things in life be it the death of our parents .. siblings .. children.. have ptsd.. have trauma.. we have all of this.... but she feels NOTHING... shes is like a machine .. a horrible scarey robot..

• Heart
Reactions: 34

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Cole must be really really thick. Imagine being the EIGHTH person to give someone an engagement ring! That in itself should ring alarm bells, but not for Cole Half Price. (Not the sharpest tool in the box)
But then you have the fact that he's got himself engaged to someone who seems to spend more time obsessing, plotting and planning over her ex's than she does anything else!!!
He calls her "a rough diamond" No Cole, she's went through 8 diamonds. She's as rough as f#ck always has been.
Your living your life in a disaster zone created by Katie Price....you absolute muppet

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Had to laugh at PA recent insta post - could be a hidden message? coincidence? with the song linked Montel JORDAN - this is how we do it!
To me it reads Jordan, this is how we do it :unsure:🤣
Oh yes and the throwback photos to the divorce, sending out a clear message to her, not to mess with him and the kids come first.

• Heart