Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I can’t remember word for word but mentioned all her criminal activities, owing many people money, revenge p0rn and further exacerbated by todays arrest and that until they removed her program I would not be watching any channel 4 owned channels.
Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thing is though, the term “rape” conjures up the stereotypical violent images of a man pulling a woman down an alley and brutally attacking her etc but in this context, when it’s regarding an underage girl, any penetrative sex would be called rape because legally the girl wouldn’t have been able to give informed consent - even if the actual act itself was on paper a consensual act. If she was groomed and that lead to sexual activity then it’s unlikely to have been violent or the typical idea of rape.
im proberbly sticking my neck out here, but i would not be supprised, if katie is involved in this mess somewhere. none of us know what kind of marriage they had, so it could have been an open marriage( like her mum seems to have), katie is an manipulater, but vicious women, she could have set him up without his knowing ( with a fan etc.,), for a later day. if the assault/rape etc, is true, then the poor victim should get justice and kireon prison etc.,no question. but i think katie has something to do with all this too

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I suspect Sophie writes the facebook posts, they're too well written to be KP and they're a bit similar in style to Sophie's insta posts...Sophie possibly did the insta posts today too

• Haha
What does the bookmark function do and what are the steps to use it?
You can mark posts of interest. So, say you want to save a screenshot post for later, you can bookmark and you can also add a note/label to the bookmark to make them easier to find. When you click your name up at the top right hand corner, you can see your saved posts. x

• Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Sorry Pheobe. I just gave you a wow reaction for this post instead of a laugh one. I think I’m pissed already and it’s only eight o’clock. Let this be a lesson to you all. Never do dry January. You get too easily drunk when you start again. 🥴 🥴
I'm half way through my bottle of red wine already. Going to be Sangria from now on to water it down a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
This quote about Joanne who she had working for her as a groomer and nanny (another one!) At the court case saying Joanne had stolen from her...

Jordan replied: "What person is going to be at my house all day at work, doing everything for nothing? If I could find someone like that I'd be laughing."

Errrrrrmmmmmmmmm......
I remember it well. I posted it on DM comments a few months ago

Foxtotty

VIP Member
RECAP : Apologies to Billy joel
Mucky mansions worth sod all
Focusing on therapy ,Emilys disgusting ,unpaid debts
Kate and Carwash on the rocks
having more babies , short hair ,and racing on quads

Pregnancy rumours ,out for posh dinners
exorcism Kierons quizzed
Katie in huge high heels,
luxury holiday, community service
pete tried to ruin her and he did

Skankys due for court again
Nanny gives a statement
Mucky mansion room designed by Amy F**king Price
Stripping naked in the bath
Harvey destroys the house
kissing Harvey on the lips
Kieron and carwash in the ring

Skanky is a liar
shes a rotten tart
without a heart
skanky is a liar
but we'll win the Battle
coz the truths on tattle
Nooooooo! Hope you're not turning into Bunny Cuddles?

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She also said she reported to police at the time and wasn’t believe. Surely, in this technical age,his phone etc would have been checked at the time? Even if the alleged victim didn’t want to go ahead with charges. The police wouldn’t just walk up to his door and take no officer, I did nothing and leave it at that. Its just all very strange!
off topic but I spend my evenings on tattle in my little room, which I have made my haven. I think I need a new name for it tho. Its my version of a man cave. Talking to my grown up daughter, I said “ah yes, I spend many an evening alone, having me time in my lady grotto” she spat out her drink! Saying it back to me I realised how it sounded! 😂
Does the silly bitch not know the police will have records of any such incidences?

I wonder how much those "substantial damages" she paid out in 2010 were?

and then a couple of years later, this. Rumoured to have cost Krusty £2 MILLION in legal costs.

I wonder if any of them got paid?? She's still not paid Alex's damages has she?

So that’s where she learned how to not cook.
That looks like a Plop Kitchen creation that she's managed to tip out of the plastic carton onto a plate - for the first time ever!!

Ok, so all caught up on about 20 pages and I’ve cleared the Krusty cabin (a.k.a Henellehall) of all the empties from the party last night🍷🍺🍻🥂🍸🍹🥃🍷🍺🍻 can’t have it resembling the grounds of the MM! Boy, can you lot drink 🤪
So she ranted about paying the fine, could that post actually of been written by Mr Half Price and not KP, but the story about them being on the rocks wasn’t denied, interesting 🤔 maybe she was too tired after her day on community service.
Anyway, I’m sure they will have an early start today, off to Cheltenham, but then again, will probably just be posting old pictures, or sent to her pictures of Harvey. Or advertising one of his YouTubes.
What will she do with another kid free weekend I wonder?
Get pissed and off her face again!

Expect some more shite on her SMs later on :)

Yeah they do
but they'll publish it regardless of her screeching at them :) LOL

Last edited:

Noggin

Chatty Member
Surely if the police have no record of any kind of sexual assault from 2015 , and pwicy made this up for spite then she’s finished completely. Did you see the picture of Kieron in the mail not looking at all well ( innocent until proven guilty) just makes me suspicious because of the Andrew scandal maxwells! Child abuse in the news
The alleged beating she had ( domestic violence in the news at the same time)
I think she’s a liar. Not getting the kid’s for photo ops sent her over the edge
Why delete an Instagram post accusing your ex husband of that filthy crime if you’ve nothing to hide, nothing makes any sense

Only one flaw with this ! Who’s looking after his car’s at the mucky mansion
🤔
He's moved them over to the Old Barn Garden Centre 🤣

• Haha