Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoftNutellayum

ETA - just seen Sun pics of someone covering their head in Cole's car. Don't get why she wouldn't have been charged, if Michelle has given them the texts that seems pretty firm evidence.
Covering their head with a bright blue boiler cover, which im sure I've seen somewhere before…🤔😂
[/QUOTE]

Maybe in the texts she has got cocky and insinuated she lied and framed Keiran and Michelle took them to the police

Reactions: 12

Badirene

VIP Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Ah see that's the media smoke and mirrors game, I mentioned before ;)

You tell them story A, then sell them story B, if you are really clever, even send out a story C.... all press is good press. Get yourself out there and in the headlines, once you grab some, keep going. It's all income, it's all getting you noticed and keeping you relevant.

That is the media game entirely.
Story D is when you shreik that "Everfink ells woz lies dat der meydya fort up ter mayke ME luk bad"

• Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Surely if the police have no record of any kind of sexual assault from 2015 , and pwicy made this up for spite then she’s finished completely. Did you see the picture of Kieron in the mail not looking at all well ( innocent until proven guilty) just makes me suspicious because of the Andrew scandal maxwells! Child abuse in the news
The alleged beating she had ( domestic violence in the news at the same time)
I think she’s a liar. Not getting the kid’s for photo ops sent her over the edge
Why delete an Instagram post accusing your ex husband of that filthy crime if you’ve nothing to hide, nothing makes any sense

Only one flaw with this ! Who’s looking after his car’s at the mucky mansion
🤔
Nobody, they want them trashed for the insurance cos nobody wants to by a clocked motor off arfur daily

Hammers of hell

I don't believe KH to be that person. He had a lot of issues in his childhood but I just dont think he's capable of rape. KP never once mentioned anything of it, why drag it up now!

I believe I know who this young woman is. Someone has already suggested on a previous thread who they thought it could be. She was around Kieran a lot. No it's not Lauryn the Princess lookalike nanny.
I've a good idea who you mean 😢

• Wow
  • Haha

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Oh dear how sad 🥱

Oh dear, she would sooner go through with the wedding and then divorce rather than call the whole thing off🙄 after all, they’re stronger than ever..🤣🤣🤣

seeing Cole all comfy last night made me think of this #EvilPlanLaugh

• Haha