Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Horse & Hound
"I'm confused why people are so negative, whether your into matchy matchy or not if someone wants to start up a business, famous or not why do people have to try and drag them down!
There will be a lot of people who love this type of clothing, especially kids, yes it’s not for me as my thighs will not look good in bright pink but some people will so what’s the problem?
I think it’s mad someone spending £1000 on a dazzling riding hat but they do and don’t say that’s different as it’s your head because a riding hat costing £200 is to the same safety standard!
Good luck to her, I’m up for supporting anyone who wants to try, famous or not famous!"

Now the replies - :)
"Its not the clothing (although the chav is turned up to 11) but because she should be in prison for her repeated substance abuse and driving offences. Lets face it, if she wasn't famous she would be."

" I do know people who know her personally. I will not be purchasing this range. "

" she has literally no interest in anyone or anything but her trashy self. Anyone who repeatedly drives under the influence deserves whatever they get since they’re apparently willing to take any amount of other innocent road users with them in their selfish quest for satisfaction in their own life. "

" I’m sure she’s far too high and mighty (or just high View attachment 1006878) to give a rats behind what I or anyone else on some random H&H article say about her and if she did see it then perhaps it would be a wake up call. You can’t behave like a spoilt brat without consequence."

" to be clear, writing a car off and recklessly endangering the public is not a "mistake". It's extremely severe and something that she received no punishment for. "

" The creature is on the verge on bankruptcy yet is getting surgery all over the place and has been caught driving under the influence more than once.
It’s time she was hit with the consequences of her actions instead of getting away with whatever she fancies, she’s a terrible figure to aspire to be."

Safe to say there is that one fool defending it and everyone else is going for the jugular :)
Hahahaha. But growing up going to the stables there are a small amount of people (girls like Katie herself was when young) who will buy it. But I doubt that’s enough to keep the range alive

Reactions: 11

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Maybe he hates her that much he used her phone he allegedly has the pin for and sent the messages himself ... Might be the first time she's ever been honest when tells the fuzz she doesn't know what they are on about ... 😭🐺

Ive been thinking the same and why did he get those awful Pwicey tattoos on his forearm if he is just using her for fame?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless he uses them as a way to control her by saying 'I love you so much I have your face on my arm'

Unlesss of course it's 'false lies' which Pwicceeeeyy mentioned a few weeks ago on her insta feed. 🤣🤣
a lot of people get tattoos of celebrities,elvis,hendrix etc., unless you knew they had been a partner, it wouldnt appear odd

Minxmonx

VIP Member
That dailymail article is awful. Just pure animal abuse and cruelty.

I wonder how Carl squares that? Whatever he might be like as a person he does seem to have a connection with his own little dog. .wonder if he's alright knowing Katie would abandon and neglect it in a heartbeat
He probably thinks that it’s made up crap from what she has told him. Either that or he just doesn’t care.

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Probably just had a word with the editor back in the day. Not sure now but I think when the ‘reporters’ do their stories, they have to get editorial ok before it goes to print, so they would have the final say. (Maybe someone on here is in that business, or used to be?)

Well definitely not got Jett and Bunny 👍
Thank you 😊
Probably just had a word with the editor back in the day. Not sure now but I think when the ‘reporters’ do their stories, they have to get editorial ok before it goes to print, so they would have the final say. (Maybe someone on here is in that business, or used to be?)

Well definitely not got Jett and Bunny 👍
Thank you @DC16 😊

rootattoottoot

is the underage person who K has supposed to have raped, a relation to KP? i know we cant really say, but is it who we think it is?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Surely if the police have no record of any kind of sexual assault from 2015 , and pwicy made this up for spite then she’s finished completely. Did you see the picture of Kieron in the mail not looking at all well ( innocent until proven guilty) just makes me suspicious because of the Andrew scandal maxwells! Child abuse in the news
The alleged beating she had ( domestic violence in the news at the same time)
I think she’s a liar. Not getting the kid’s for photo ops sent her over the edge
Why delete an Instagram post accusing your ex husband of that filthy crime if you’ve nothing to hide, nothing makes any sense

Only one flaw with this ! Who’s looking after his car’s at the mucky mansion
🤔
She didn’t delete it. They just disappear after 24 hours.

Reactions: 10