Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
You can mark posts of interest. So, say you want to save a screenshot post for later, you can bookmark and you can also add a note/label to the bookmark to make them easier to find. When you click your name up at the top right hand corner, you can see your saved posts. x
Fantastic explanation, thanks. I've bookmarked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dollyhearts

What time do we think AFP will post a sincere heartfelt apology.. 🙄

I have no idea how the legal system works, does anyone know how KP could get out of her latest arrest?
Aye.... Hope afp addresses it to us poor victims with the bleeding eyes 👀 and told you so,expressions 👍👍👍

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
g
Probably just had a word with the editor back in the day. Not sure now but I think when the ‘reporters’ do their stories, they have to get editorial ok before it goes to print, so they would have the final say. (Maybe someone on here is in that business, or used to be?)

Well definitely not got Jett and Bunny 👍
good for you K & H a picture say's a thousand words

Reactions: 8

L3moning

VIP Member
So would that be two year sentence plus the 16 weeks suspended sentence from the drink drug driving crash?..2 years and four months she could be sentenced to?🤭
Potentially, but that would be rare. You'd usually serve them both at the same time, so it's in effect the longer of the two which counts.

tracey3871

VIP Member
I'm confused about when and where she actually got arrested - one of the stories says 12:15am in Partridge Green and another says 5:45pm in Horsham? This also got me thinking... when she crashed her car, didn't she says she was on her way to see a friend..? That road is on the way from MM to Partridge Green... so might she have been arrested at said friend's house in PG? Like, if she was on her way to get more drugs from there on the crash day, might she have been there doing drugs something at 12:15am? Otherwise how would anyone know where she was at that time of day, if it wasn't at MM? Saying that, either place could be classed as Horsham by the press as they're small places & part of Horsham district.
She clearly wasn't with Carol last night ... Where does Edna live?

I go ride the horse and all hell breaks loose hahha
Me too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not sure they'll let her again, she went once and has been having weekly ferapy and it's not working is it .....
That won't happen

• Heart

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Jagermeister in my case. I’m only just starting to feel semi human.
It’s been quite an afternoon. Just as Rashford tapped the ball in the back of the net I read that she’d been arrested. I don’t know what made me cheer more.
Oh my! Are you my long lost twin?? 🥰 :D

• Haha
  • Heart