Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wimble womble

VIP Member
He is struggling with the lack of fame. He thought it would be photo shoots, merching deals and TV appearances - instead he has been relegated to instagram rants and unpaid Uber driver
And elite car test driver for top gear and personal ambasseder to las vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 10

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Oh Fuck this dry January shit! I’m about to get rat arsed. I’m damned if I’m sitting here stone cold sober while you lot are getting trollied. Even if I don’t post, I will be with you all in spirit. Or wine. Or maybe a nice cold Budweiser. Or maybe all three 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤪 🥴
WooHoo!WooHoo!WooHoo!
Cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

KS20

some one (by my daughters house)died while queuing up for his pension at the local post office. someone informed his family members he had collaped and two of them ran around the 2 streets to thepost office straight away and they took his book from his pocket and tried to cash his pension,while he was on the floor, this was over 20 years ago
Unreal....Some people have no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Honestmutha

I wonder if this was the shocking story that was about to come out...that she text Michelle and broke the conditions of the restraining order...god I hope they publish the texts what a bitter, twisted character...she really is eating herself alive
I don’t think it is I’m sure that story had more to do with the bankruptcy or would help he bankruptcy I’m sure someone mentioned it.

LuvyaHarve

I don't remember this but just found it when I was looking up past litigation between Skanky and Pete ya cunt. From 2011.

Katie agreed to pay undisclosed libel damages to Peter, over claims that he was unfaithful to her and that he didn’t love his stepson Harvey as much as he said he did.

Has she actually paid him?

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I am only speculating but here goes…

If the Instagram post alluding to a big story hitting the papers either this Sunday or next is true, then I have 3 theories.

Theory 1 - This is the dossier a journalist has been compiling for a while. Was awaiting legal sign offs before being able to have it published (as per festival of bins). We were told the release of this would coincide with with bankruptcy hearing which is about 3 weeks away now (to maximise damage). A Journo perhaps that works with Reach PLC?!

Theory 2 - Carl is the source feeding tidbits to the papers about their recent fallouts. He could be ready to drop her and tell all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Theory 3 - Peter has had enough of her shit and is ready to bring her down. Hence the meeting with Claire 🤔

I really hope that whatever it is happens 🍿 🍷
sorry, what meeting with Claire, I missed that ?