Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She’s in Essex nearly all week as we know, I live close to them. And I recognise a lot of the places she posts from when she’s out and about as local here. I think in the past 2 weeks she’s been back to that Surrey house twice on the weekend, partly to pick up kids after school on a Friday and secondly advertise her depop stuff. She’s got the dark haired lady as some kind of assistant living there with Blade, probably cleaning and doing most of the depop stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Lulucole

Harvey's pj's that she says she can't find are simply her getting cash to plug a company it seems...
Looks like she's using her son who can't defend his rights to privacy...

Also MORE ANNOYINGLY she always claims how she is a whizz on a sewing machine and makes her own curtains and has done her clothes etc.
SO MAKE HARVEY SOME STUFF 😡

• Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Mainly because she is being groomed and I'm concerned about that, also the flirting with car wash is disturbing.
This is the worst part of it. There are enough predators about without having one in such close proximity to your children. I'm not suggesting that Cole is a predator necessarily but the flirting is dodgy as fuck and you do wonder what he's thinking when she is made up to look 20.

• Wow
  • Angry

NParker

Chatty Member
Exactly. To be honest it makes me boke when people post old vids and links showing how "amazing" she was back in the day and drone on about what must have happened to change that, poor katie blah fucken blah. Fuck off. Nothing happened. She was always a piece of shit but her management kept her under control for the reality shows. She knew what the public wanted ... the Katie and Peter Fairy story, so that's what she gave them. Once she got bored and had a belly full of faking it for the cameras her real self emerged. This is what she is and what she always was, the real selfish greedy person with no moral compass who doesn't give a shit that she's part of online scamming of innocent gullible people.
As for Harvey. Yes, look at those old vids, he's speaking reasonably well and was progressing because his grandma Amy was looking after his daily needs and ensuring he got schooled. Now look at him. Total reversal, all that good work wasted. I'm so shocked at all that rocking, that's not a good sign, not even in happy moments. Too much stimulation like that "OOH HARVE, IT'S SANTA WOO-HOO. HE GOT YOUR LETTER HARVE! ARE YOU HAPPY HARVE. WOO-HOO! DO YOU LOVE IT HARVE? WOO-HOO" is the kind of thing that gets him worked up mentally and ends up with him causing damage to property. She should be working on keeping him calm, not screaming in his ear and behaving like an insane clown. That infuriated me. She knows the drill, try to keep stimulation to a minimum for a calmer home life, but that doesn't make for good youtube shite so she behaves like a loony and sets him up for more trolling.
She's just a selfish cunt.
Sorry for the rant but that rocking triggers me. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.😢
...I posted an old video, no one said she was amazing - I certainly didn't. She was obviously a more active parent, still crappy by parenting standards, but Harvey was calm while she bathed him and Princess/Junior were affectionate towards her, so there was a bond there. Compare that with Jett and Bunny who simply play around her while she's shouting and ignoring them. Not to mention she was convinced Jett had something developmentally wrong with him, as she'd never spent any real one-on-one time with him as Kieran had.

She ruined it all, and it can only be that drugs have fried her brain. She was always a horrible bitch though, I thought that from the first BBC documentary.

gashers

Chatty Member
I made a comment on the photo, just mentioning that Princess will have her chest done when she's 18, someone called me a creep, someone else asked do I know this for a fact and so on. I made a comment yesterday which got some replies most of which were abusive, I deleted the comment but it was proof that her fans are nuts.
Oh course her fans are nuts if Harvey gets covid I’m sure they will not for one minute blame the cunty bitch.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I'm Jed Reilly and it's true. Middle aged women in remission from cancer. Cole's a big man threatening to mess up women. says it all.

I'm Jed Reilly and it's true. Middle aged women in remission from cancer. Cole's a big man threatening to mess up women. says it all.
Jed, the mirror are ready to run the story if you want, Alison, from the suns comments just needs your crime number...what do you think... if you want to let me know 🤞🤞🤞we are all behind you xx

Where on Instagram DC? It's me, Jed xxx
The air purifier story, mentions you, I’ve reported the account to Insta...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Firetrapuk

Should that puppy be outside yet?
Its only 8 weeks old so wont be fully inoculated yet. There's a risk it could pick up parvo if the garden gets visits from foxes. I think thats what happened to Stephen Bears puppy.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Ok ladies and gents, Boyson is releasing a very ‘sexy’ charity calendar! It is nice he’s donating some profits to the Samaritans. I don’t think he has only fans yet, is this only a matter of time?

Seems he did get a better photographer as he’s way less pasty and slightly less dead looking 😂😂

Please brain, no sex dreams about Boyson. Cole was bad enough

• Haha
  • Sick

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Maybe this has been answered

who’s doing her nails ?

Why doesn’t she wear a mask ever ?

How can they afford a nice car (the inside of the car going to the lodge has a cream interior so looks like a nice car)?

why didn’t her or her hairdresser or make up artist get a fine for breaking Covid rules for the Princess photo shoot?

How is she getting away with it ????

DC16

VIP Member
She just wants constant validation from everyone and needs attention. Shouting all the time when she talks, talks over people. All she says to the kids is 'do you love mummy?' or 'awww you're so cute' talking to them all like they are still babies. Does she thinks this proves to everyone when she shows these videos that she is a good mum...? I look at the videos Kieran puts up with B&J, a different world away from the chaos of KP's place...they look relaxed, having fun, doing stuff kids should be doing, the house looks cosy, clean and tidy, you see Kieran cooking healthy food. I don't doubt that KP loves all her children, but her number one will always be herself.

I raised concerns with social services. I'm sure I'm not the only 1. She needs locking up for all the kids & animals safety! She is waaaaaaay out of control & getting worse. I don't know what will stop her on this path of destruction 🤷
I do know someone else has been on the phone to SS, I really hope they are doing something, otherwise we will be reading that something awful has happened to him and I really don't want to see that headline.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VIP Member
An air purifier? The perfect gift for Christmas this winter?

Right, come on ladies, who the bloody fuck would be over the moon at finding one of those wrapped up under the tree on Xmas morning? 🤣🤣🎄

It's like wet poured concrete before it's gone off 👍🤣
Well I can tell you for starters it will not deal with flatulence.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
God that video on Kate’s Instagram where her and princess are pouting is so cringe! Katie is so desperate to hang on to her youth and looks! She actually looks deranged with all that eye fucking!
She keeps going on about princess as her mini me because she knows princess is gorgeous and going to be a real stunner but she has to remind people it’s the ‘pricey genes’ and for people to pick out how much she looks like Kate.
I also think in a warped way when she hears Pete call princess gorgeous then he must think Kate still is. I only think this because Iv heard say a few times to J&P ‘your dad says you look like me, don’t he?’ It’s all about wanting people to still think she’s attractive I’m sure of it! She’s so intent on pushing princess as her mini me for all the wrong reasons. Poor princess, she will be going down the wrong road at this rate- all because her mum is f****d up
Apart from her hair the same way as Katie’s was, she does not look like her. She’s all Pete.

NParker

Chatty Member

anyone taking CW up on this amazing offer...🤔🙄
This is a Forex trading scam. I'm actually a little bit shocked he'd promote such an obvious scam that will cause people to potentially lose their life savings.

This is more proof that he's using her, since they've been together she's gone overboard with promoting anything and everything she swore she wouldn't. He just wants the money.

• Wow

gashers

Chatty Member
Oh poor Katie there are so many negative comments on her last Instagram post looks like even her die hard fans are getting fed up with the selling crap that never arrives and if it does you could of got it for a fraction of the price elsewhere. What’s that saying now oh ye every dog has its day 😂

• Haha

VIP Member
KP has been waiting for this day for years .... to sexualise her daughter !! It’s disgusting really !!! They will be doing photo shoots together soon .... money money money 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
I made a comment on the photo, just mentioning that Princess will have her chest done when she's 18, someone called me a creep, someone else asked do I know this for a fact and so on. I made a comment yesterday which got some replies most of which were abusive, I deleted the comment but it was proof that her fans are nuts.

• Wow