Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpingbeansterrapin

Just looked at the make up artists profile and not only is she blatantly breaking lockdown to work, she’s out with her mates and either her or one of her mates is being filmed drinking while driving. Not a braincell between the lot of them, idiots.

Also, if the make up artist is saying “she can work cos it’s for a shoot”, then that’s all she should be doing, she shouldn’t be mixing with loads of mates then going into a clients house- if i was KP i wouldn’t want someone touching my daughters face if she had just spent the night mixing with god knows how many different households.
But then again it’s Katie we are talking about, she doesn’t strike me as someone who is particularly bothered about cleanliness or spreading germs 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I have told ASA about the dubious websites but more about how she isn’t following rules or making wild claims

She’s just calling him Cole now, she’s given up with his actual name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ferne is a dick. I used to work with a girl who moves in the same circles as her so her and her cronies are always popping up on my suggestions on Instagram. I would suggest that someone made a thread about her but she's even more of a nobody than the z listers she does makeup for
If she's a dick she'll fit right in with Katie then 🤣. Until A) she casts Fearne aside for a replacement or B) Fearne refuses to work for her because she hasn't paid her bill 😁.

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
I'll be completely honest I don't know much about the thing(s) Harvey has been diagnosed as having but a few times I've seen him cover his ears and make faces or noises of distress when there has been very loud noises or maybe sudden noises when he's been on TV or on her YouTube etc. Because of that you think she would take care not to scream and screech at him but she gets louder with every video. My hearing is 'normal' and I wince and turn the volume down when I've watched clips and YouTube videos people have linked on here, so I've no idea how he copes with that all the time and right next to him when he can't turn her volume down.

Cloud Chaser

No sorry, looks like they could have a wedding ring on, but let me have a dig 🕵️‍♀️

but they were her own words on video, so not sure how they can dismiss it
I know. It was brought up in the July hearing. There were audio difficulties due to Katie using Skype so the subject wasn’t pushed due to time constraints. Three hours has been allowed for the public examination in May

It’s frustrating when she uses Harvey to gain attention as she owes £446 to The Lindon School. Surely if he was that important she would have made sure they were paid.

She has the pets but 2 separate practices are on the creditors list. One of them she owes £284.32 too.
She loves horses.. yet owes £1,291.66 to an Equine Hospital.

• Angry
  • Sad

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member

I see CW is calling someone a douche on this post, as they called him that 🤣🤣🤣
The state of it, needs a good blast with a pressure washer. The patio needs one as well.

Watch the latest upload, I wish someone would sit her down in front of a video featuring only her lies and contradictions.

She said she wouldn't use Harvey as a performing seal, that's all she ever does.
Someone's made Harvey a personalised Santa video (sad enough she didn't do it herself). And all she does is repeat over and over, "do you like it?", "why do you like it?", "are you excited?". She even makes him turn the ipad off just to repeat the same thing over and over again for the sake of a YouTube video.

On top of that she looks AWFUL absolutely awful. I know some people are opposed to talking about looks, but when you look like you're wearing a Ronseal-ed Halloween mask, it's something to gawp at.

Looks like Asda fell for the beg story re the rainbow tree. :mad:

Why has she got the plastic boots back on, thought she was miraculously walking on water or did I miss something and she's had a relapse??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t even know where to begin. How are they proposing to keep that little puppy alive in such a disorganised shit hole with so many people clomping around moving all the furniture. She’s only had those sofas a week they already look like shit! She looks like she’s got dreadlocks!
The floors are disgusting, there is furniture and crap EVERYWHERE, she’s got candles lit on the breakfast bar full of crap!

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
This thread is not even funny like a lot of other threads around here. It’s not us taking the piss. It’s actually quite upsetting at times. They are so toxic

• Heart

VIP Member
Oh course her fans are nuts if Harvey gets covid I’m sure they will not for one minute blame the cunty bitch.
Someone thinks I'm disgusting talking about a 14 year old's chest, well she's 13 for a start and I was replying to
someone who hope's Princess doesn't get surgery. I pointed out that the photo (which I have reported as smut)
shouldn't even be online because of the perverts.

Some of the comments on that post are disturbing.

Katie77x

Her constant shouting and attention seeking is grinding on me 😵 how can 'cole' cope it drives me mad she isn't the slightest bit funny or 'business' just a 42 year old woman that needs to accept she is not a young glamour 'model' now 🙏

Sjc_80

Very cosy...
So...this photo...is it in someone's house because it looks liek a showroom to me. Especially the packaged sofa set in the background. I'm probably wrong and I'm new to this thread just so you know!

• Haha
  • Wow

lozenger

Chatty Member
Thank you Warrior Queen. I was so scared after making a random comment, just posted my opinion.
Hi Jed, I somehow missed the whole episode but sounds awful - they have some rabid, nasty fans, Hope the repercussions haven't affected you too much. This is a great forum so I'm sure you have everyone's support - there are some super-clever sleuths on here 🔍

@lozenger, that's for that, always nice to see you 🤗
Likewise @265 - the thread has grown so much & so many great posters now it's hard to keep up :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sazbee

VIP Member
This thread is not even funny like a lot of other threads around here. It’s not us taking the piss. It’s actually quite upsetting at times. They are so toxic
A lot of it is very worrying tbh. But how good is it that we have this forum to support each other and try to expose them together. I’m so glad I found this place.

• Heart

TheSquish

Dont know if this has been posted, but some amusing Coal content on Popbitch yesterday. Hes a dogdickwiper...

"Katie Price has been gushing on Instagram this week about her new man, former Love Islander Carl Woods, and how the two of them are soulmates. They do say that opposites attract, and you couldn't ask for a starker example than Katie and Carl.

Katie has become famous in recent years for her "Mucky Mansion" – the rubbish strewn house she was living in, caked in dogshit, where nothing was ever picked up, cleaned or repaired.

And Carl? According to his chums, he's so fastidiously clean and tidy that whenever his dog goes to the toilet, Carl will personally wipe the pet's cock or arse to avoid even the most microscopic stains on his carpet or sofa."

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Is it just me who HATES the term "mini-me?"
It's just so ego-centric.
I hate it too! It’s like she only is posting this and wants Princess around because Katie feels she is a mini-me. In some way it validates her own ego rather than loving Princess for who she is - if Princess was a really academic girl who didn’t care about make up would we get this kind of fawning adulation? I highly doubt it!

And as others have said I HATE how she is breaking lockdown and splashing it all over social media without a care in the word!

BigMavis

VIP Member
Just waiting for all the law suits, she has advertised a lot of shit recently but the ear candles are an accident waiting to happen. Someone is going to light themselves 😲 I mean most of her followers appear to be hard of thinking.

• Haha