Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howarewe

Chatty Member
I'd definitely back you up. I saw the video & it was disgusting. I just wish I'd saved it before they deleted it. Snarling directly into the camera like a bloody psychopath 😡. However I can understand your reluctance. Maybe seek some advice from victim support?

What is going on with her face? 😳
What happened? What video?

Reactions: 4

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Just put breed name in and scroll down to 'Tail' - should have one that at least covers the anus. I suspect this puppy was imported. Fine for docking is £20,000 or 51 weeks in prison.
Thank you. Found it.. so seems to be illegal.. I'm thinking that, with all this shit going on breeders now have really long waiting lists + who would sell to her? At this point even if you don't care about the dogs it would be suicide for the business..

Attachments

80hs

Chatty Member
Great work @Moobiemoo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.
Was coming on to mention the Kerry katona add! Wonder what that is about 🤔 and if it’s linked in anyway
1DD445FC-A9C7-4193-A8CA-49FDFFC37358.png
was hers a svr I wonder but saying that, u can put a badge on anything! 🤞

BigMavis

VIP Member
May I suggest the American Psycho method for clearing rat infestations? Just spread eagle Katie on the floor and nail down then stuff cheese up her chuff - a good stilton should do the business =]
I love American psycho, why do I not remember the rats. Sounds fun.

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
The state of it, needs a good blast with a pressure washer. The patio needs one as well.

Looks like Asda fell for the beg story re the rainbow tree. :mad:

Why has she got the plastic boots back on, thought she was miraculously walking on water or did I miss something and she's had a relapse??
Cole hints that he’d like a rainbow tree now for he’s house. Bet he also gets a freebie.

• Sad
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Carl won’t eat all that pizza I think he’s getting those meals to stop her eating out all the time 😂

It’s clear all her crew are with her most days
Chris on camera
Zoe or fern doing hair and make up
Ryan doing whatever he does
Housekeeper ladies
All her exes moaned about her constant need for an entourage around her, even being skint and in a pandemic she just gets new people to be in it
They are rarely alone
She needs to fire the housekeeper ladies, then, won’t she?

Cloud Chaser

Bad press for the puppy/Carl/scams so using her kids again, sooooo predictable

So frustrating for you, surely the judge could order that, if they have the slightest concern that she did buy a car, she did say on her YouTube she was picking her new car up the following, you would think that would be enough to properly investigate.
We used the video for reference and was told “not to believe everything that’s written in the media”.
We wondered about the car in the JYY adverts and at the time of checking (Early June) it did belong to JYY.
Does anyone recognise the gentleman in the passenger seat?

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I believe that through absolutely no fault of his own, Harvey was responsible for Rolo's passing 😭. At the time she also churned out so many contradictory tales. She was there, she wasn't there, she was in the next room, she was out shopping, the nanny phoned her, Rolo was alone, Bunny was playing with Rolo, there were 5 people in the room.....
What did happen to Rolo? Was that the puppy princess got for her birthday?

Camelia

Maybe her next move is to "sell" drumming lessons for debarked dogs :rolleyes:
Jokes aside, when we think she hit her lowest, she comes around with this type of cr*p. Absolutely disgusting.

Minky9110

Now time for the bra scam - this comment on the pic of Harvey she put up recently

"Hi Katie, I purchased 2 gorlies sports bras from the link you provided on your insta story. I'm trying to contact them to speak to them about my order but the email address they provide isn't found and they have no other means of contact? Please help me 😞 x"

Good luck with that!

Wonder who took the Harvey pic, he's at a station - anyone know which? begins with W.

Definitely Warterloo Station, I reckon from about here

Attachments

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
No I only saved the the picture in my post, you have to really zoom in to see it. But she needed root canal work done on most of them. Her teeth were in a really bad state!
Found the pic. I quickly scrolled past that pic at I ft a bit queasy. Didn't realize they were hers 😱🤢🤢🤢

Found the pic. I quickly scrolled past that pic as I felt a bit queasy seeing them. Didn't realize they were hers 😱🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
is that leoleoleo? He thinks she can't do no wrong and sticks up for her all the time. When someone mentioned how she owes the tax man, he just said she paid millions in tax and deserves a tax break!!!!!
I had to go check, yes it was. Ridiculous I hope its a stooge.

She's looking pregnant in the latest pics 😱🙄
Where? I've seen people mentioning selfridges, is there a video?

Mayhem1

Did she not rip them off to as well as publicly embarrassing them 🤔

Who the chuff would want sticky tights hehehe 😂🤣

Before i go anyone advise teething trouble pains......HELP SEND EYEBAGS ,ive got 3 under the age of 10 hence the name MAYEM but it changes or gets worse as you go along 😫😩 xx

How do people get in touch with Alex ive sent him a couple of messages on Faceache but he's never replied and i dont want to disturb his girlfriend

Why is this woman even condoning this, its an old video for a start look at the klat monsters hair. Anna has an autistic son yes, not one that she pawns out to society, wtffff, is wrong with her supporting her false shit, did klatty give her a big bung 💷 🤔???

Just pulled up when she or he notices people have been asking about him on comments, a quick snap where he looks terrified, then gone again. They like the show off dogs now "Sid and precious" god help them 🙏
Lillyloo dont know why its not letting me like that ,like i said im new here, maybe im still working it out, better than faceache jail lol.And very odd Anna supports her knowing her background and lies, her son has similar traits as Harvey but, it goes to show its how they are raised (with stability support, love and care, one had one the other didn't ) Anna's is like a young teen like its should be where as Harvey is still a child but that is where Klatty has kept him and that aint right an Anna should know that!!

Mayhem1

Sorry if this has been mentioned. What happened to Gary and Phil? The couple and I think Gary was a hairdresser? Seemed to be best friends for years then nothing, were bug parts of each others weddings. No big fall out was mentioned unless I missed it. Just seemed to disappear out her life.
Did she not rip them off to as well as publicly embarrassing them 🤔

Good for advertising "My Sticky Tights" 🤣😉
Who the chuff would want sticky tights hehehe 😂🤣

Before i go anyone advise teething trouble pains......HELP SEND EYEBAGS ,ive got 3 under the age of 10 hence the name MAYEM but it changes or gets worse as you go along 😫😩 xx

Came on here just to say the same thing - I literally cannot stand it. I remember when Alex won BB & she wisked him off to Vegas to get married - she announced it whilst stuffing her face full of choc truffles - she literally couldnt speak "scoff, scoff, guess whaaat, we scoff are litereally scoff ge hinng maawwwiiid scoff" DISGUSTING!! DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL

and on another note - really well done @Moobiemoo @DC16 &. @Cloud Chaser for sniffing out her dodgy dealings & slippery tactics - nothing escapes these intrepid TaTTLERS!! 👏👏🔍
How do people get in touch with Alex ive sent him a couple of messages on Faceache but he's never replied and i dont want to disturb his girlfriend

Why is this woman even condoning this, its an old video for a start look at the klat monsters hair. Anna has an autistic son yes, not one that she pawns out to society, wtffff, is wrong with her supporting her false shit, did klatty give her a big bung 💷 🤔???

I just have one question. WHERE THE HELL IS BLADE??????
Just pulled up when she or he notices people have been asking about him on comments, a quick snap where he looks terrified, then gone again. They like the show off dogs now "Sid and precious" god help them 🙏

Attachments

Last edited: