Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Brilliant, so the reg shown on the back of it does come up and it's meant to be a white ford?!?! 🤣🤣 Whoopsie! 🤣
And you check the reg on the puke green wrap and Katie's mobility scooter they BOTH come up as White Mercs.....

MOVING ON and Katie is using Harvey again and I will really get blocked this time...

• Angry
Reactions: 5

BigMavis

VIP Member
Nah that can't stimulate collagen, standby for her ads on magic sachets of the stuff.

Howarewe

Chatty Member

looks like they are back at the cabins for another weekend away.
Would love to know how they all fit in the car

DC16

VIP Member

New car??? 🙄 or another borrowed one off the forecourt! 🤔

DC16

VIP Member
I'd definitely back you up. I saw the video & it was disgusting. I just wish I'd saved it before they deleted it. Snarling directly into the camera like a bloody psychopath 😡. However I can understand your reluctance. Maybe seek some advice from victim support?

What is going on with her face? 😳
me too, I will I had a copy.

to me that looks like he is taking that photo while driving 🤔

Now this...means you guys will get more video of us out and about 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:

lozenger

Chatty Member
Oh, interesting 🤔. I'll have a look & see if I can comment on any of their non stories. I like it much better here. Don't get deleted for telling the truth 😂. How do we dig a bit to find out if a Sun editor is on the books of her brother's management company 🤔
Here you go

Victoria Newton is editor for Sun on Sunday

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
Think the name is Pody, (Companies House list them both as directors) the court needs to know about this, if they don't already know....
@Cloud Chaser

Ok so this looks interesting, they have a company at this address Prime Paintworks ltd Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles and paintwork, maybe they helped the RR velar change colour???
Is that the company that do the wraps on vehicles?

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Is the rat mansion the same mansion as the mucky mansion? How many houses has she had? Everytime there's a breakup there's a new hairstyle, a new home, a new bloke, a new dog and a new kid. She's so unstable in every area of her life. Even her career was page three, glamour, books, perfume, kids books, horse riding, singing, TV. Then she wanted to be/trained in/said she was training in being a paramedic, a makeup artist, hair exte signs, I think aesthetics, model agent. And probably loads more I haven't thought of. Not one area of her life is 'sorted'. She needs professional help, not just therapy but agent, manager, career coach, nanny, cleaner etc who she hires for their talent not how much of a 'fan' they claim to be.
Seems like it is the one she recently left to move in with Cole

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Yeh I think she was lovely and natural, especially her hair. But then I did think she looked nice when she was with Pete.
2 was just better makeup as she was in all the car mags and things like Loaded then so she had pros to help. I saw her when she was at that stage at a car show when she walked past and I have to admit, she was even prettier in the flesh. Everything since then has ruined her.

Lucid30

VIP Member
At least the dog Precious is still alive! Wonder why Zoe isn't in favour anymore...she was with them at the garden centre last week, maybe she has been relegated to doing washing up and cleaning...
Yes and hope Precious doesn’t come a cropper.
Most likely Zoe is dog poo picker upper 😂
No doubt fern and priceless are concocting something to post on Instagram.

• Haha

VIP Member
Just caught up with today's bullshit, I didn't read the story about the Rats because I'm eating my dinner, yes it's 22:12, late again, cold, wet and fucking annoyed.

Oh BTW.

BunnyCuddles1990 is John Walker according to Snuggling Bunnies, as if I give a toss.

• Sad

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Is she eating in this new one? If so I am out. The other ones with food and Katie were horrendous

DC16

VIP Member
I clicked through the articles and came across a strange paragraph:

"Kieran, who believes Katie cheated on him with footballer Shane Duffy during their marriage, says he still isn't ready to reveal the results about their son, five – telling The Sun: "Maybe one day they'll be released."

Strange. Why wouldn't he just say "yes he's my son" the end? Apparently the closest he went to a confirmation is an Instagram caption calling him "MY boy". Very odd people, all very odd.

I didn't realise she'd had yet another man in between Kris and Coal either. Alex Adderson, she introduced him to the kids and he bought her a car (in his name) which she was driving around. I wonder where it is now?

Good grief and crumbs alive! No wonder her mother fled to Spain, and her brother and sister went AWOL. They must want to kick her fucking plastic head in!
Alex A took the car back off of her.

Yeah, her pink RR was seen at Shane's house once, wasn't it, there were pictures in the paper.