Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
If they live in a tier 3 area they shouldn't be traveling to a tier 2. And why is the stupid witch dragging a Covid clinically vulnerable person across the bloody country? 😡 She really doesn't give a flying fuck about Harvey at all.
Only Kent is in Tier 3 for the South East.

Reactions: 3

Narc ahoy

Mobile hairdresser's, make up artists, manicurists etc are NOT allowed to work under the current lockdown rules. So they should all be fined. We all need to take screenshots of their bragging & call the police or report online 😡
Or not. People are trying to stay afloat in this horrific year. Not everyone agrees with the useless and draconian government response to the virus.

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Thank you. Found it.. so seems to be illegal.. I'm thinking that, with all this shit going on breeders now have really long waiting lists + who would sell to her? At this point even if you don't care about the dogs it would be suicide for the business..
I think that Carl is the legal owner of the dog. I wonder what the microchip states as the address?

Lan70

VIP Member
Ok ladies and gents, Boyson is releasing a very ‘sexy’ charity calendar! It is nice he’s donating some profits to the Samaritans. I don’t think he has only fans yet, is this only a matter of time?

Seems he did get a better photographer as he’s way less pasty and slightly less dead looking 😂😂

Please brain, no sex dreams about Boyson. Cole was bad enough
Has he split up from Bianca ? They’ve been very vague with each other .... xx

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I wonder if she's gone to Selfridge's in those minging pajamas that now seem to be stuck to her 🤷.

I forced myself to watch the whole video....it was torture. She seems to shout all the time now. But she was really yelling at poor Harvey. Maybe she's going deaf & thinks she's talking normally 🤔.

Her eating is absolutely gross. Is all the junk she shovels in her gob part of the Herbalife, spinach, baby making diet 🤣. She'll be off to get all the fat sucked out soon!

Do you think she knows she looks an absolute mess or is she so deluded that she thinks she looks amazing? If she genuinely believed she was 'perfect' would she need to filter everything?
Where can I watch this video please?

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I think that Carl is the legal owner of the dog. I wonder what the microchip states as the address?
It has to by law but they have 8 weeks to update the microchip so chances are they probably haven't done it yet..

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
She will definitely end up with dentures soon. It's a bad sign that her teeth keep falling off. This is a before/after of her teeth on one of her Turkey trips. She said that she first got veneers after cracking her front teeth when she was a teen.

Anyway, zoom in and look at all the plaque build up and black around her gums. Her teeth are rotten! Baring in mind this is before a dentist's visit when you should make an extra effort to brush, and the before are also crowns. So what state are her stumps in underneath? This just confirms to me that she has poor hygiene. Her breath must smell foul!

View attachment 329326
OMG really?? Do you have any specific pics of KP and her dodgy gums/teeth?

Walter's toupee

John Walker is a commenter on the sun, but don't theirs and bunnycuddles comments conflict? Also someone called Mike keeps getting mentioned.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think it can be a money pit, her channel is making some money but their joint one isn’t really and she must be having to pay the person who films and edits it as well

I don’t think she’s attracting a vast number of subscribers, which I think is how you make more money and she gets similar views on them all
Flogging a dead horse by the looks of it.
I wonder will the documentary with Harvey improve things, I was shaking my head at the facebook comments under an article applauding her parenting of him and they didn't appear to be the usual rabid fans just regular folks who haven't paid attention.

bollox

The H golem, is always dragged into the spotlight by Katie Price, it is a social media accessory , repeating everything she tells it to, or acting as a diversion following her social media fiascos.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Ok ladies and gents, Boyson is releasing a very ‘sexy’ charity calendar! It is nice he’s donating some profits to the Samaritans. I don’t think he has only fans yet, is this only a matter of time?

Seems he did get a better photographer as he’s way less pasty and slightly less dead looking 😂😂

Please brain, no sex dreams about Boyson. Cole was bad enough
Considering his nickname is ‘Casper’ his choice of charity is .........(I can’t even say it, as it is a good charity to consider).

Reactions: 2

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
That must be the Sussex house because both of the ear wax slobs are in PJ’s, surely no one would go out wearing that but none of the furniture is the same as hers - so it’s weird. But that’s not recent IMO. She holds back her photos of child contact time to make it look like it’s more than it is. She sees the little ones one day a week and every other weekend. Princess more recently for some reason, not Harvey or Junior.

she’s been in stories wearing those PJ’s for 2 days now 😂

fern is loving her new engagement don’t worry guys 🙄
She is allowed to work. I said this pages back no point reporting it, It’s allowed on shoots apparently and Hinch had the same thing (backlash too). All the same Fern has acted like a fucking unprofessional knob about it and I think we need to not worry about Harvey. She clearly hasn’t seen him for weeks now and hopefully SS have put a stop to it and Cole’s house isn’t suitable for him and a long way to travel

The sofa she was begging for is in Cole’s house. It’s the monstrosity of cheap crushed velvet.
What's going on with Fern? Is that the Nannie I think I've missed something x

BigMavis

VIP Member
265 I'm watching the pile on. 😆
The new puppy is sooooo cute, I'm hoping that Cole looks after it.