Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Here's something interesting. Katie's first YouTube video. Featuring FERN, the infamous makeup artist, who uses CGI rather than real skill (stay tuned for a world exclusive glimpse of her face without filters), Sparkle the now dead dog who had just had puppies, Blade who has clearly been de-barked, and more of Katie's lies about still owning the house and renovating it...obviously never happened.

You can see how rapidly her life has actually gone down hill since meeting Coal, although she was already on her way down.

Fern on Instagram:

View attachment 330481

Fern in real life:

View attachment 330483
I'm getting confused because I thought the one on YouTube was her Nannie because after this video they went shopping? Is her name not Fern too. I'm so confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BigMavis

VIP Member
Her stories are leaving me very uncomfortable, are people really telling her to self harm?

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
And you check the reg on the puke green wrap and Katie's mobility scooter they BOTH come up as White Mercs.....

MOVING ON and Katie is using Harvey again and I will really get blocked this time...

Bad press for the puppy/Carl/scams so using her kids again, sooooo predictable

It would a 69 plate as far as I know. We traced that photo to Ryleys Lane, Alderney Edge. Just off the B5359.

The data protection act prevents information being sought without a court order. It is very frustrating as we have to prove things “beyond reasonable doubt”.
So frustrating for you, surely the judge could order that, if they have the slightest concern that she did buy a car, she did say on her YouTube she was picking her new car up the following week, you would think that would be enough to properly investigate.

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
They all look like a right lot of clowns - Pennywise to be exact.
Now time for the bra scam - this comment on the pic of Harvey she put up recently

"Hi Katie, I purchased 2 gorlies sports bras from the link you provided on your insta story. I'm trying to contact them to speak to them about my order but the email address they provide isn't found and they have no other means of contact? Please help me 😞 x"

Good luck with that!

Wonder who took the Harvey pic, he's at a station - anyone know which? begins with W.

The yellow writing at the bottom of the sign on his right says Waterloo Bridge South Bank, will that be it?

DC16

VIP Member
It would a 69 plate as far as I know. We traced that photo to Ryleys Lane, Alderney Edge. Just off the B5359.

The data protection act prevents information being sought without a court order. It is very frustrating as we have to prove things “beyond reasonable doubt”.
@cloudchaser Sorry if I am asking the same thing again/not understood correctly, but were you ever able to find out the dealership/garage for this car? Her previous RR was reg LS15 NRY which she was driving about when she said she was getting a new car (the log book for the LS15 car was updated Dec 19, not currently taxed) so it is possible it was traded in when/if she bought the new Velar, if you didn't have the garage info, don't know if it can be found from that...but sorry if this is a really rubbish thought!!

Reactions: 3

DC16

VIP Member
We used the video for reference and was told “not to believe everything that’s written in the media”.
We wondered about the car in the JYY adverts and at the time of checking (Early June) it did belong to JYY.
Does anyone recognise the gentleman in the passenger seat?
No sorry, looks like they could have a wedding ring on, but let me have a dig 🕵️‍♀️

but they were her own words on video, so not sure how they can dismiss it

NParker

Chatty Member
OMG really?? Do you have any specific pics of KP and her dodgy gums/teeth?
No I only saved the the picture in my post, you have to really zoom in to see it. But she needed root canal work done on most of them. Her teeth were in a really bad state!

• Sick

DC16

VIP Member

I have no words 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

80hs

Chatty Member
The photos ,which drew huge criticism, we’re actually for an advert for JYY. The first set of photos that were released had their hair covering the Logo.. Enough attention was gained by Katie for people to head to her Instagram today and see that the photos were for the advert. So they weren’t taken just for fun! Was Princess told to write this? What story was she told? How does she feel to be used as a prop? Katie,she’s young and for now, wants to be like her mother because she gets attention from you. But, how long will it take before she realises your love comes as a cost to her mental well-being and safety.

It’s a great thought but sadly Land Rover reprocessed that one as it had £70.000 owing on it.
Jesus, how much did she buy it for?? 🙄

DC16

VIP Member

Looks like you will be able to buy this kind of thing soon 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick