Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was one this week, at the Surrey rental and Harvey walked by in the background from his room (I presume) across the hall and said he was going for a poo. She laughed and said, "thanks for that, Harv." He was wearing just a T shirt, and who knows what underneath.

But I suppose we should be thankful for the T shirt, because she has said before that he often takes all his clothes off and appears in their bedrooms naked.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Poor Harvey. He look lovely in his pjs. Shame about his mother.

Reactions: 17
The sun article on skankys instagram photo of Harvey by the free in his 7so pjs... And it talks about his weight oroblems... I scrolled down and NO comment section... Not zero comments but the comment section misdjng.oh anticipating a tirade of negative comments??! Like so many have said there is constant access to junk foid... She off doesn't have child locks on the cupboards... She is enabling his eating... Disgusted social services haven't taken him back into residential care cos he could easily d ie from a heart attack which even bloody admits, isn't reducing his stress levels of taking any account of his autism by screeching at him etc.😠😤😩

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Now Katie is posing in her PJ's with sliders.

I left a couple of messages with 2 accounts

Katie06Dec01.jpg

Reactions: 13
There was a comment left on Cole’s Instagram picture of Sid, saying that they couldn’t wait to meet Sid..
hmmm low and behold when you look at the profile it’s got a link on the bio with the big clothing website..
Seems something might be going on 🤷‍♀️
They have Harvey advertising for them. It's just Harvey doesn't know it yet. There's a video on Facebook from September, with KP encouraging Harvey to say how much he loves his tracksuit, and says ''where's it from, big clothing 4 u?'' Infact there's a couple of videos they're using, going back to August.

Harvey will think his Mummy will be taking a nice Xmas photo next to the Xmas tree.

That poor lad has no idea he's being exploited.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggeation - Katie Price hasn't been nice sold her soul but only got a lump of coal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God the smaller businesses who are listed in her bankruptcy as owed money must be steaming... E.g. vets etc
God I hope hope hope the bankruptcy team, who have been given time for forensic finance investigation bloody get her. She s doing all these ads for money to pay some off before the next hearing... Hence ad saturation... But surely more holidays e.g. Short break ...is not a living expense which is not allowed as a bankruptee. I bloody hope she gets a really high up judge at the next hearing .. Like the one whose doing Boris Becker s taking no tit with him hiding trophies etc!

Reactions: 13
God the smaller businesses who are listed in her bankruptcy as owed money must be steaming... E.g. vets etc
God I hope hope hope the bankruptcy team, who have been given time for forensic finance investigation bloody get her. She s doing all these ads for money to pay some off before the next hearing... Hence ad saturation... But surely more holidays e.g. Short break ...is not a living expense which is not allowed as a bankruptee. I bloody hope she gets a really high up judge at the next hearing .. Like the one whose doing Boris Becker s taking no tit with him hiding trophies etc!
That is exactly the judge she has, Judge Schaffer.

What? £980? For those silk pyjamas? They’re horrid!
Think they are from Queensparksleepwear £49.99 🤣 I expect she will now live in these for days!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.