Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

We're supposed to swallow Katie's lies but Tattlers are such clever special spies!

Reactions: 26
From rats tail hair to rats in the rental, her omission of #ad wasn’t accidental.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New story on Harvey in his 7xl pjs, I can’t be the only one who thinks she’s planning the ultimate shock story.? I bet she’s planned everything already, on ig for an xl box? Because in the past few years what has she done to help him?

Reactions: 6
To be honest despite everything said, it is finally good to see her actually doing something for the kids, focused around the kids that is not inside one of their houses and centred around hair, make up, selling Chinese rubbish or asking for freebies.

Sadly this will not be all as it seems, it will also be a monetised YouTube video of their one night away with shouting, eating with her mouth full, farting and invading her kids privacy

Reactions: 18
Do they just live on those prepkitchenuk meals?
No they don't - she's constantly shovelling junk food, I don't know how she stays so slim (well maybe I do :unsure:) and there's always a pile of pizza boxes - no wonder they have rats!

Reactions: 10
Maybe this has been answered

who’s doing her nails ?

Why doesn’t she wear a mask ever ?

How can they afford a nice car (the inside of the car going to the lodge has a cream interior so looks like a nice car)?

why didn’t her or her hairdresser or make up artist get a fine for breaking Covid rules for the Princess photo shoot?

How is she getting away with it ????
Goodness knows...

because she is a selfish cow and fears she won’t get recognised if she wears one.

probably borrowed from daddy’s garage.

they said they were allowed to work as it was classed as a photoshoot, claimed they all wore PPE.

thats the million pound question we would all like to know!

Reactions: 5
Carl won’t eat all that pizza I think he’s getting those meals to stop her eating out all the time 😂

It’s clear all her crew are with her most days
Chris on camera
Zoe or fern doing hair and make up
Ryan doing whatever he does
Housekeeper ladies
All her exes moaned about her constant need for an entourage around her, even being skint and in a pandemic she just gets new people to be in it
They are rarely alone

Reactions: 12
How about this for a little distraction.

The guy is a bit of a twit, having Katie being interested in him is nothing to be proud of.

This is real bollocks, took me all of 2 minutes with an internet search.

Up to size 8XL

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Carl won’t eat all that pizza I think he’s getting those meals to stop her eating out all the time 😂

It’s clear all her crew are with her most days
Chris on camera
Zoe or fern doing hair and make up
Ryan doing whatever he does
Housekeeper ladies
All her exes moaned about her constant need for an entourage around her, even being skint and in a pandemic she just gets new people to be in it
They are rarely alone
She needs to fire the housekeeper ladies, then, won’t she?

Reactions: 4
How about this for a little distraction.

The guy is a bit of a twit, having Katie being interested in him is nothing to be proud of.

This is real bollocks, took me all of 2 minutes with an internet search.

Up to size 8XL
So two ads in one! Kerching, kerching! Harvey has never been to the holiday place before so a total lie there. I shall be contacting said establishment to tell them not to expect me or my millions any time soon... I wonder if she'll try and cook steaks for them all like last time ha ha ha. #comedycooking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Harvey's pj's that she says she can't find are simply her getting cash to plug a company it seems...
Looks like she's using her son who can't defend his rights to privacy...

Also MORE ANNOYINGLY she always claims how she is a whizz on a sewing machine and makes her own curtains and has done her clothes etc.
SO MAKE HARVEY SOME STUFF 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Harvey's pj's that she says she can't find are simply her getting cash to plug a company it seems...
Looks like she's using her son who can't defend his rights to privacy...

Also MORE ANNOYINGLY she always claims how she is a whizz on a sewing machine and makes her own curtains and has done her clothes etc.
SO MAKE HARVEY SOME STUFF 😡
“Finally found” does that mean she has only just got him pyjamas, what has he been wearing before? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“Finally found” does that mean she has only just got him pyjamas, what has he been wearing before? 😡
Big t-shirt, in one of the recent videos when he says he's going for a poo he's only wearing a t-shirt and his underpants.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So two ads in one! Kerching, kerching! Harvey has never been to the holiday place before so a total lie there. I shall be contacting said establishment to tell them not to expect me or my millions any time soon... I wonder if she'll try and cook steaks for them all like last time ha ha ha. #comedycooking
I think we all need to email every company/business she plugs & tell them because they're using her we won't be using whatever they're selling 😁

Big t-shirt, in one of the recent videos when he says he's going for a poo he's only wearing a t-shirt and his underpants.
I'm not certain he even had underpants on 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I see Carl still can’t add the #ad on his stories 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.