Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a pig. Why oh why throw everything on the floor, there a drawers, wardrobes. Ffs her poor kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Okay people, I know it's early but I think it's time to start the Suggestions for the next thread, I'm think something Rat related?

Game on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Never underestimate how low the Pwicey will go

Essex is in tier 2 not tier 3

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you see that Pete got a gig doing ads during I’m a celeb for Studio? I just saw it on their YouTube, cannot believe how different Princess is when she’s with her dad 😳

Reactions: 10
Erm, her latest IG post says that the kids are in the Jacuzzi - meaning Jett, Bunny and Harvey. Katie, Cole and Princess are in the lodge. Who the duck is supervising the Jacuzzi?!

• Angry
Erm, her latest IG post says that the kids are in the Jacuzzi - meaning Jett, Bunny and Harvey. Katie, Cole and Princess are in the lodge. Who the duck is supervising the Jacuzzi?!
Princess and Junior or maybe Ryan, Chris, Zoe or fern?

Reactions: 8
If they live in a tier 3 area they shouldn't be traveling to a tier 2. And why is the stupid witch dragging a Covid clinically vulnerable person across the bloody country? 😡 She really doesn't give a flying duck about Harvey at all.
Only Kent is in Tier 3 for the South East.

Reactions: 3
I know you're not supposed to leave kids unattended in water but to be honest if it's a choice between looking after themselves and Katie looking after them I think they're better off alone!

• Haha
Can anyone else not get past Keirans voice?
He speaks like John Major. I piss myself laughing everytime I hear him talk.
Let's not give him any lime light either we can't forget he's a "man" that can't keep his little piece in his pants, I doubt he's changed!

Back to Katie though what on earth has she done to her face 😳 that's the worse photo I've ever seen of her!

Reactions: 13
Suggested next thread : Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe this has been answered

who’s doing her nails ?

Why doesn’t she wear a mask ever ?

How can they afford a nice car (the inside of the car going to the lodge has a cream interior so looks like a nice car)?

why didn’t her or her hairdresser or make up artist get a fine for breaking Covid rules for the Princess photo shoot?

How is she getting away with it ????

Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion:
Mucky mansion, dodgy tat and all that, oh look, Katie’s visited by a rat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.